ECGN Offers High Quality Teamspeak and Ventrilo Hosting Starting at $3 Per Month!

Latest News and Updates from PowerVS.
Moses

Postby Moses » Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:06 pm

rite click anywhere in the ventrilo window and scroll down to the server admin part, the clickon login
put in the password that is in the adminpassword sectiioon of the config file. congrats, you are now logged in

Moses

Postby Moses » Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:17 pm

o btw, an easier way is to log into admin, and go to the rite click menu/server admin/User Editor... put your name in the login name section (for example, i would put Moses) and check the server admin box. then put in a password and hit Add. disconnect from the server and go into the server section, under password, type in the password you just made in the user editor and reconnect. Now u will automatically be logged into admin when u connet to the server

ISSCox

Postby ISSCox » Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:22 pm

Hey guys I ordered a 12 slot vent from you guys. BTW best price i have ever seen!.. Im always on the move so i just put a phone number down that im at 10% of the time. Umm do i have to call you guys to verify that im real :D . Just would like to know because im just so busy i would have to do it late at night maybe... Thanks! and hope to use it soon.

email is Cox@xtrato.org

Moses

Postby Moses » Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:16 pm

pfft... w/e

beatnik

Postby beatnik » Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:18 pm

i'm curious what the "premium" codec is?

Moses

Postby Moses » Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:53 pm

im not sure, but i think it makes voices sound more realistic, or less laggy, idk really, those are the more likely choises

beatnik

Postby beatnik » Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:36 am

i'm just curious cuz vent sounded fantastic till my clan started using speex for the folks with a Mac. now vent is depressing to us. if it sounds near phone quality, which it sounded better than that before speex, i'll order one tomorrow

Moses

Postby Moses » Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:10 pm

ok, well post again and tell me what "premium codec" is, i may consider an upgrade

Postby Autumnsong » Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:45 pm

I have a question does this work with Everquest 2? Trying to find teamspeak for my guild .
Everquest 2 VOX SERVER

Guild Leader of: BLOODSHED

Autumnsong

Postby Evan » Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:53 pm

It will work with any game as it is a standalone product.
Image.

Postby Autumnsong » Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:58 am

Thanks for the info will i need to set up a 2nd system to house it?
Everquest 2 VOX SERVER

Autumnsong

Postby Evan » Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:14 am

Originally posted by Autumnsong
Thanks for the info will i need to set up a 2nd system to house it?

We host the server. You just have to connect to it.
Image.

Postby Autumnsong » Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:02 pm

Thanks for all the info just trying to get the right one for my guild. So far we are leaning towards your service. And last 2 questions. Is there a start up fee and if we start with the 12slot and out grow it can we upgrade to 24slot.
Everquest 2 VOX SERVER

Autumnsong

Postby Evan » Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:30 pm

Originally posted by Autumnsong
Thanks for all the info just trying to get the right one for my guild. So far we are leaning towards your service. And last 2 questions. Is there a start up fee and if we start with the 12slot and out grow it can we upgrade to 24slot.

There is no setup fee, but you pay the a prorated invoice (not the full payment for the month since it's the middle of the month - wouldn't be fair.).

To upgrade, all you'd have to do is ask to upgrade, you'll be invoiced for the slots increase, then once paid for we add the extra slots and your monthly invoice reflects that.
Image.

Postby Autumnsong » Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:35 pm

yay!!

ordering now expect alot of questions as we get started.
Everquest 2 VOX SERVER

Autumnsong

PreviousNext

Return to News and Updates