Counter Strike 1.6!

Latest News and Updates from PowerVS.

Counter Strike 1.6!

Postby Ryan » Wed Sep 10, 2003 1:02 am

Counter Strike 1.6 BETA ended tonight at 5pm PST. This means CS 1.6 will be released for all users on September 10th at 2pm EST. Please note that the WON ID system will be completely replaced in 2 weeks time. This means you dont have a choice but to upgrade. It all depends on when you want to upgrade, however.

First, we need to await the Dedicated Server release. I asked a Steam rep, and at 1am, he told me it would be released "soon." Once that is out, ill be up trying to tweak the server to rollout upgrades.

The only way we will be upgrading servers is via e-mail. In your e-mail, dont forget to include the following information:

Your Name
IP Address and Port

We will only accept server upgrade requests from server owners. So if you want your clan server upgraded, better ask whoever owns the server. Dont e-mail us on behalf of the server owner either. We still willnot upgrade until we have confirmation from the owner.

EDIT: Its 6:21 am and no release of the server. Ive been up all night waiting and am going to sleep. I will check back in the morning.

Feel free to get those e-mails in right now to upgrade your server when we roll upgrades out!

-Ryan

Postby Ryan » Thu Sep 11, 2003 5:22 am

*News regarding server upgrade bump*

Return to News and Updates