Halo and Jedi Knight Jedi Academy Servers!

Latest News and Updates from PowerVS.
Casus

Halo and Jedi Knight Jedi Academy Servers!

Postby Casus » Thu Oct 09, 2003 6:52 pm

We are off to a strong start on the Halo server rentals!

We also have a number of ECGN Pub Halo servers running, please feel free to join them and enjoy this awesome game!

ECGN had a number of Halo server rentals within 24 hours of the game being released, and we were one of the first GSP's to have pub Halo servers running!

Others are still "testing", while we continue to offer you rentals of the newest games as they are released!

We also have a few 32 player Jedi Knight Jedi Academy servers up and running as well, the biggest in the game browser!! What else would you expect?

Our 128 player Chaser server will be up soon, keep an eye out for ECGN Chaser 128 Player!

Thanks for your continued support!

Tom

Postby Matt174e » Thu Oct 09, 2003 8:32 pm

When was Chaser released? Because I looked on ASE and there are 4 severs with a total of 31 people playing. Is it a good game?
P4 2.4 Ghz, 1 Gig PC2100 DDR ram, GeForce4 Ti4200, Audigy2 platinum soundcard, 17" Monitor, 120 watt speakers, 80&120GB Hard Drives

Unregistered

Postby Unregistered » Wed Oct 29, 2003 12:29 pm

In the EULA for HALO server it`s written:

Installation and Use. You may install, use, access, display, run, or otherwise interact with ("RUN") a copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT for your personal, noncommercial use only.

How do you get to put Halo servers for rental, which would be under the terms of commercial use?

Casus

Postby Casus » Wed Oct 29, 2003 12:37 pm

Because we run the dedicated server, not the commercial end-user copy, which GearBox gives away freely!

Just like 1000's of others.

Tom

Postby Mugzy » Wed Oct 29, 2003 12:40 pm

Originally posted by Unregistered
In the EULA for HALO server it`s written:

Installation and Use. You may install, use, access, display, run, or otherwise interact with ("RUN") a copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT for your personal, noncommercial use only.

How do you get to put Halo servers for rental, which would be under the terms of commercial use?

WOW! You mean to tell me that people really do read the EULA?? :)

RTFEULA!!
Mugzy
Senior Admin
Admin tool developer

Re: Halo and Jedi Knight Jedi Academy Servers!

Postby SilverSurfer » Wed Oct 29, 2003 4:15 pm

Originally posted by Casus
We are off to a strong start on the Halo server rentals!

Our 128 player Chaser server will be up soon, keep an eye out for ECGN Chaser 128 Player!

Thanks for your continued support!

Tom

wtf am i reading i just downloaded the mp demo and that game is so freaky good looking and cool. i only played with max 16 players and it lagged incredebly i'm not sure how you guys gonna pull this stunt but i'm gonna play on that beast.
headshot
drunk
siL
my space

Return to News and Updates