Staff Needed!

Latest News and Updates from PowerVS.
LadyDeathstrike

Postby LadyDeathstrike » Mon Oct 13, 2003 11:26 am

gameadmins.com

Radram

(>Tool<)

Postby (>Tool<) » Mon Oct 13, 2003 11:36 am

Well this sounds lovely, except I kinda have a big enough pile of busy work right now, although here in about 6 months I'll have a degree in network administration and I'm also looking to get my A+ certification at some point. If I hear you guys need any help after that, I'dd be more then glad to help you all out. I know this is slightly irrelevant but I wanted to post it here becuase this is the right topic pretty much. I can't wait to see whats going on with you guys and even the rest of the world once I get out of school and actually get to do stuff thats useful and not just pathetic (although good preparation) senarios and tutorials. Not to mention the hundreds of pages of book I go through every week. O my, guess what, I'm to go take a networking exam lol..... ttyl, I hope you guys find someone as good as yourselves. Only 8, *Shakes* all of your hands.

Postby SilverSurfer » Mon Oct 13, 2003 12:13 pm

Originally posted by LadyDeathstrike
gameadmins.com

Radram

thx for the website radram im checking it out
headshot
drunk
siL
my space

Unregistered

Postby Unregistered » Sat Oct 18, 2003 12:57 pm

Evan,

I sent an email with my resume to the supplied email address. You can contact me at the number or email I provided.

Thanks,

Sean

Morpheus

Postby Morpheus » Sun Oct 19, 2003 8:38 pm

I sent the email back though id post just to let you know.

Morpheus

Postby Morpheus » Mon Oct 20, 2003 10:35 pm

>=) he though id post for fun :)

Render

Jus twondering?

Postby Render » Thu Oct 23, 2003 4:37 am

If this position has been filled yet?

Morpheus

Postby Morpheus » Thu Oct 23, 2003 9:16 am

It hasn't been assigned yet. Although i think alot applyed so might be a while for them to choose.

Render

Postby Render » Thu Oct 23, 2003 2:29 pm

Thanks Morpheus

Morpheus

Postby Morpheus » Thu Oct 23, 2003 3:54 pm

no problem any time.

Crim

Postby Crim » Fri Oct 24, 2003 11:56 pm

I have sent in my request to help via the e-mail, please let me know if you need additional info.

Brian

JCKrag0th

Postby JCKrag0th » Tue Nov 18, 2003 2:40 am

Howdy,

I may be able to help. I have pretty good experience with ET Servers. My strengths are in PHP and PHP/IRC integration. You can e-mail me if you are interested: pm@kragoth.com.

Krag0th

JCKrag0th

Postby JCKrag0th » Tue Nov 18, 2003 2:44 am

Gah! I forgot to mention that I have 2 years of Experience with Linux and various Linux-based servers. I currently have 2 inhouse servers in my house.

Unregistered

Postby Unregistered » Wed Nov 19, 2003 2:23 am

Originally posted by JCKrag0th
Gah! I forgot to mention that I have 2 years of Experience with Linux and various Linux-based servers. I currently have 2 inhouse servers in my house.

senwolf31

Part Timer?

Postby senwolf31 » Thu Nov 20, 2003 7:38 am

I was wondering if maybe you might be able to use some part time help via telecommute? I am familar with windows2000 and linux administration. The only game that i really did in admin work on was tactical operations but i am a quick learner. I have a associates degree in computer techology and network administration from a tech school so if you could use a part time hand just let me know.

Previous

Return to News and Updates