I was banned for joining a team

This forum is used for questioning why you were banned or kicked from official ECGN servers. Posts anywhere else will be deleted, keep them in here.

I was banned for joining a team

Postby paint:> » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:06 pm

MsB, please lift the ban that euro placed on me. All I did was join a team. I literally did nothing wrong. He didn't want me on my team and he threatened to ban me, if I didn't change teams. He claimed the other team was weaker and needed my help. I'm a garbage player, so he was lying. I would like to know what I did to deserve a permanent ban? I was following your rules. Please check the server logs, if you don't believe me. Like damn, I know I'm annoying but tonight I was legitimately trying to play and euro kept kicking me. He permently banned me when I didn't join the other team. If he wanted the other team to be better, why didn't he switch or send napoleon over? I feel that he was singling me out

RTCW Admin

Re: I was banned for joining a team

Postby EurO » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:54 pm

You might want a few other forums to post this in, am I right? Your ban will be lifted. How long have you been gaming? Because if an admin asks you to do something - three times - and instead you argue and complain, what do you think the result will be? No need for paranoia, but it could be a concern if it pervades your real life. Think of others and their fun sometime, and you might be amazed at how well things go for you.

RTCW Admin

Postby magus » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:57 am

Paint, you come here and cry innocence as if butter wouldn't melt in your mouth. Fortunately for us, Euro has described the events leading up to him banning you- something you strangely don't mention when you come running to the forums to ask to be forgiven. A ban is what you deserve, suck it up.

Postby paint:> » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:10 am

This is absolutely hilarious, euro. If you card about the enjoyment of the game for others and fair teams, why didn't you shuffle the "uneven" teams after you switched the map from chateau to castle? If the teams were so bad a real administration would have shuffled after the game ended. I have a sneaking suspicious that you wanted to be on nap's team so you could rape the other team. When will you stop lying about this? You clearly didn't want me on the server and you banned me. I literally did nothing wrong. For you to say that you were doing the right thing here, makes me chuckle! It's funny how you are the only admin, who acts like this!

RTCW Admin

Postby magus » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:05 am

If you knew the teams were uneven and are now suggesting that Euro should have shuffled before you joined, then you are admitting that you wilfully stacked the teams- end of it. No-one cares about you enough to want to persecute you- or make up lies about you.

Postby paint:> » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:08 pm

Lmao yes yes! You got it! Me being the shit player I am, certainly would stack the already stacked team lmfao. The fact that euro allowed the teams to get stacked before I got on means that he only kicked/banned me because he didn't want me on his team. The fact that after the game ended he changed maps, and he didn't shuffle those "stacked" teams, does mean something here, you silly billy! It means that the teams weren't really stacked! Lmfao. It also means that euro doesn't really care about the game play for others! If the teams were really stacked, he should have shuffled them. He didn't though. In his mind, the teams magically became stacked when I joined, even though I'm a subpar player lol. Why is it that admins like msb and villain will change teams if they feel the other team is weaker but euro doesn't? Hmm could it be that euro likes to be on stacked teams? Could it be that maybe the teams weren't stacked at all? It's clear here that butt hurt euro, who dislikes little ol' me, decided to go on a little power trip and use his new admin abilities against me! It's okay euro,I understand! I hope this all made your butt hurt a little less :)

RTCW Admin

Postby magus » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:52 pm

RTCW Admin

Postby EurO » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:01 pm

Man, I just can't read all of that second-to-last post.
Funny hat, Magus!
BTW, I shuffle before EVERY map change - before the map has loaded - and now at Shooter's suggestion AFTER the map loads.
Paint, you are just an attention-seeker hoping that I think of you when I see your name. That is not the case now, nor will it be in the future.

Return to Been Banned?