Banned for no reason.

This forum is used for questioning why you were banned or kicked from official ECGN servers. Posts anywhere else will be deleted, keep them in here.
Chris Berger

Banned for no reason.

Postby Chris Berger » Fri May 16, 2003 10:48 pm

Hi, I have been playing at ECG (63.210.56.105:27015) for only 2 days and I really like it. However, I was playing earlier tonight, Friday May 16th at 11:30 est time and I was banned without warning and for no apparent reason. I dont know who admin was because I had only been there 2 days but we were playing assault, 3 v 3 and I was CT. I killed one enemy in the vent, dropped down killed another before I was shot. My score was 3/3. At the start of the next round I was kicked and banned. I assume it was for "hacks" which I don't have because I'm not very good. It may have been for being an unruly guest but I was not doing anything annoying in fact the only thing I said all game was "Watch the vents" and "GG". I really enjoyed my short time on this server and would like to become a regular if I wasn't banned. Please, any admin or whoever runs the server please unban since it's obvious that I shouldn't have been banned and if it's still questioned if I hack please do a scan or watch me play. My CS name is "Chris Berger" and my WonID is 3088317. Please reinstate me to the server. Thank you.

Postby Evan » Fri May 16, 2003 11:03 pm

Hmm. I don't remember banning you. I'll ask around and see who did and why.
Image.

Gatewaytohell

Postby Gatewaytohell » Sun Jun 08, 2003 7:04 am

I have also been banned for no reason. The only reason that I can think of is that I shot an admin, isn't that what you're supposed to do? I was playing on the EoD server. I wasn't team killing nor was I cheating, etc. I would love to be unbanned since that is a great server with great speed.

erik

Postby erik » Sun Jun 08, 2003 11:23 am

ysa i got banned for no reason either

Postby Buliwyf » Sun Jun 08, 2003 12:13 pm

Folks, as a reminder, you are ALWAYS banned for a REASON from ECGN. ECGN doesn't jump to ban as quick as you might think. If you were banned there was most likely a very good reason.

Now I didn't do any of the above banning, so you will need to PM MMMgood your IP and name etc and hope to get back on is all.
XBOX 360 Gamertag

MMmmGood

Postby MMmmGood » Sun Jun 08, 2003 1:58 pm

Originally posted by Gatewaytohell
I have also been banned for no reason. The only reason that I can think of is that I shot an admin, isn't that what you're supposed to do? I was playing on the EoD server. I wasn't team killing nor was I cheating, etc. I would love to be unbanned since that is a great server with great speed.

You will be forever permbanned, and you know why.

Postby JimmyTango » Sun Jun 08, 2003 2:28 pm

Actually, buliwyf, you are an admin I see abuse his powers. You have personally kicked me from a server for accidently TK'ing you, even after I said 'sorry.' Never mind i took out the two enemies next to you and you also went with my grenade, and I was able to prevent the flag from going grey.

Postby Buliwyf » Sun Jun 08, 2003 2:59 pm

Originally posted by TD|JoeyZaza
Actually, buliwyf, you are an admin I see abuse his powers. You have personally kicked me from a server for accidently TK'ing you, even after I said 'sorry.' Never mind i took out the two enemies next to you and you also went with my grenade, and I was able to prevent the flag from going grey.

I don't kick someone for accidentally tkng me, never have never will. In fact I normally say "watch your fire".
XBOX 360 Gamertag

Postby Chacal » Sun Jun 08, 2003 3:10 pm

Don't throw grenades if there's teammates nearby. Use the minimap, and your gun.
Chacal

[SIZE="1"][color="LightBlue"]Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of western civilization?"
Gandhi: "I think it would be a great idea."[/color][/SIZE]

Postby JimmyTango » Sun Jun 08, 2003 3:57 pm

buliwyf,

Yes you did. I play under JimmyTango now. I called you out on it when i connected back. You never once responded.

You got angry and los tyour cool. No admin should ever do that.

Chacal,

Sorry, you are wrong. Buliwyf was at our flag, and about to die with two enemies trying to snag our flag. I have two choices, let them take the flag after killing buli, OR, take all three out with a grenade which prevents our flag from being taken.

There is no time to sit, wait for my BAR to reload, then try to take them out with the BAR.

Option two is the one that any team player with common sense takes.

SaintTigurius

Postby SaintTigurius » Sun Jun 08, 2003 4:08 pm

are u sure u got kicked by buli or was it just 3 tk's and the bot kicked u out.

Postby Buliwyf » Sun Jun 08, 2003 4:12 pm

lol I love how they TRY to "catch" me. Anyway I don't do that and never wil do that. Last time I am replying to idiocracy like this. Time to play some more EOD. :)

As most say, It's the ones who complain most who do the most wrong :)
XBOX 360 Gamertag

SaintTigurius

Postby SaintTigurius » Sun Jun 08, 2003 4:19 pm

amen to that

Postby residue » Sun Jun 08, 2003 4:29 pm

Originally posted by TD|JoeyZaza

Chacal,

Sorry, you are wrong. Buliwyf was at our flag, and about to die with two enemies trying to snag our flag. I have two choices, let them take the flag after killing buli, OR, take all three out with a grenade which prevents our flag from being taken.

There is no time to sit, wait for my BAR to reload, then try to take them out with the BAR.
what makes you think buli can't take out two enemies in the 10 seconds it takes for the flag to change?

amateur :lol:

Postby ShellShock » Sun Jun 08, 2003 4:34 pm

Originally posted by MMmmGood
You will be forever permbanned, and you know why.

Can anyone say owned? :flame:

Next

Return to Been Banned?