Banned Moi? Cannot connect to server msg

This forum is used for questioning why you were banned or kicked from official ECGN servers. Posts anywhere else will be deleted, keep them in here.
MeatHead_NJ

Banned Moi? Cannot connect to server msg

Postby MeatHead_NJ » Thu May 22, 2003 8:14 pm

Dunno what happed, Started playing your server over the last week, wanted to get on and play with my friend last night and got couldnt connect msg, tried again today and get same. I see servers running, sent a msg to camel toe and he suggestied i link in here. I'm honestly at a loss if ive been ban for improper play. ive Never TKed and since i suck as ai pilot i dont bother trying to fly or plane camp. If i am accused i stand before judge and jury that im innocent and it truly was suicide by landmine since engie is one of my more favorit roles. Any insite would be apreciated.

Ralph Wiggum

Postby Ralph Wiggum » Thu May 22, 2003 8:16 pm

I saw your post about engineers being kicked for mine kills. If the bot kicks you three times in a day, you are banned by the bot.

Postby Camel toe joe » Thu May 22, 2003 9:17 pm

you you were banned by the bot...3 kick and you get a free upgrade to ban... anyway our technician are working on getting you unbanned.....please be patient

MeatHead_NJ

Postby MeatHead_NJ » Thu May 22, 2003 10:09 pm

Originally posted by Camel toe joe
you you were banned by the bot...3 kick and you get a free upgrade to ban... anyway our technician are working on getting you unbanned.....please be patient

Thanks

Go Postal!

Postby Go Postal! » Thu May 22, 2003 11:58 pm

Same thing happened on the TS server to me, could you unban me too please?

Postby Camel toe joe » Fri May 23, 2003 9:05 am

Originally posted by Go Postal!
Same thing happened on the TS server to me, could you unban me too please?

how did you get banned form TS you must have really pissed someone off...:roll:

Postby Chacal » Fri May 23, 2003 11:12 am

Wow. Even Doomfarer never got banned from the TS server.
Chacal

[SIZE="1"][color="LightBlue"]Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of western civilization?"
Gandhi: "I think it would be a great idea."[/color][/SIZE]

Go Postal!

Postby Go Postal! » Fri May 23, 2003 11:19 am

Well, 1 guy made a racial slur, he was kicked and he got back on, and then I was kicked with TS giving no reason each time, and me getting back on each time, and then finally it banned me, TS giving the reason of a racial slur, so I would appreciate it if you could unban me.

Postby Camel toe joe » Fri May 23, 2003 11:42 am

Well, 1 guy made a racial slur, he was kicked and he got back on, and then I was kicked with TS giving no reason each time, and me getting back on each time, and then finally it banned me, TS giving the reason of a racial slur, so I would appreciate it if you could unban me.

sorry not my call..besides I couldn't even if you paid me...I'm not server admin on TS only channel...

Go Postal!

Postby Go Postal! » Fri May 23, 2003 12:01 pm

Yeah, i emailed Mmm Good, but he never replied (1 month!), so any help you could give me in getting through to him would be great.

Postby Sidekick Floppy » Fri May 23, 2003 12:35 pm

MMmmGood is a busy man. He has so much to his mind that some things might slip... be patient with him :D

Postby Buliwyf » Fri May 23, 2003 12:51 pm

Some advice , use a dictionary and learn some better words then racial ones, ok? If it were me you'd be BYE BYE
XBOX 360 Gamertag

Go Postal!

Postby Go Postal! » Fri May 23, 2003 1:25 pm

I did not use any racist or inappropriate words, so read what is written before shooting your mouth off. And thank you, Floppy, should I email him again?

Postby Buliwyf » Fri May 23, 2003 1:59 pm

I did not use any racist or inappropriate words, so read what is written before shooting your mouth off. And thank you, Floppy, should I email him again?

No sympathy either way I've heard you on TS.
XBOX 360 Gamertag

Go Postal!

Postby Go Postal! » Fri May 23, 2003 3:07 pm

I don't know what you are referring to, I think you got the wrong guy, if you want to make an accusation, speak up and say whay you believe what i said.

Next

Return to Been Banned?