Banned Moi? Cannot connect to server msg

This forum is used for questioning why you were banned or kicked from official ECGN servers. Posts anywhere else will be deleted, keep them in here.
BeCynical

Postby BeCynical » Fri May 23, 2003 3:12 pm

Calm Down brotha.... take a chill pill. Don't Go Postal on us ;)

RCinator

Postby RCinator » Fri May 23, 2003 4:11 pm

(especially towards an admin)

Go Postal!

Postby Go Postal! » Fri May 23, 2003 4:15 pm

I only beleive that we should hold admins to the same standards of behaviour as the rest of us, I am sure I said or did nothing improper, I believe he is mistaken.

RCinator

Postby RCinator » Fri May 23, 2003 4:22 pm

Understood . . . but instead of responding with a mild degree of hostility, you could have just explained that he had the wrong guy or was mistaken. Remaining calm and stating your case clearly will get you what you need around here.

Not trying to stir things up or agitate - just some friendly advice from someone who plays with these guys on a daily basis.

:D

MeatHead_NJ

Whata bout me tis my thread?

Postby MeatHead_NJ » Fri May 23, 2003 4:58 pm

Hey, glad to see others like my thread but as of lastnight i still couldnt get it on. :-) would really like to be able to play tonight... Pretty please with sugar!

Try something like that Postal... I'll let you know if it worked this evening

Postby Chacal » Fri May 23, 2003 5:40 pm

You have to PM your IP addfress to MMmmGood, asking to be unbanned. Nobody seems to remember banning you. Must be the bot.
Chacal

[SIZE="1"][color="LightBlue"]Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of western civilization?"
Gandhi: "I think it would be a great idea."[/color][/SIZE]

Go Postal!

Postby Go Postal! » Fri May 23, 2003 11:49 pm

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was the bot, and I'd like to apologise for my previous posts, I think I overreacted. How do I work out my IP?

Postby Camel toe joe » Sat May 24, 2003 12:10 am

Originally posted by Go Postal!
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was the bot, and I'd like to apologise for my previous posts, I think I overreacted. How do I work out my IP?

you said you were banned from TS...there is no bot for that so it was an admin...

Go Postal!

Postby Go Postal! » Sat May 24, 2003 12:15 am

I find that inexplicable, I honestly said nothing offensive to anyone. Are you sure there is no bot. Yes, I have emailed my IP. But, there was another guy on the server who used the n-word or African-Americans, possibly they confused him with me.

Ralph Wiggum

Postby Ralph Wiggum » Sat May 24, 2003 7:21 am

You don't have to use any magic words. As far as I know, you can also get kicked and/or banned from the TS server for ridiculous chatter. Also, Doom kicked me from the TS server once, but that was just because I was drunk, or maybe he was - I can't remember.

DrDeath666

Postby DrDeath666 » Sat May 24, 2003 11:12 am

Didn't he mine our airfield and main base:tard: :tard:

Go Postal!

Postby Go Postal! » Sat May 24, 2003 3:27 pm

I've seen wiggum playing, I don't think he is a smacktard.

Postby Kristov » Sat May 24, 2003 5:44 pm

Watch closer then Go Postal..watch closer...

:)
The enemy is attacking, let us prey.

Freedom

Postby Freedom » Sat May 24, 2003 7:48 pm

Originally posted by DrDeath666
Didn't he mine our airfield and main base:tard: :tard:

Ralph is definately no smaktard. He's a great team player.

As for the possible mistaken identity ban from TS, all I can say is that when it comes to racial slurs we ban immediately. Sure, there could have been a mistake, and if so the admins will work it out with you.

Ralph Wiggum

Postby Ralph Wiggum » Sat May 24, 2003 8:26 pm

Are you coming on to me Freedom? I don't even think Dr. Death was talking to me. I think he was referring to someone else.

PreviousNext

Return to Been Banned?