Banned Moi? Cannot connect to server msg

This forum is used for questioning why you were banned or kicked from official ECGN servers. Posts anywhere else will be deleted, keep them in here.
Go Postal!

Postby Go Postal! » Sun May 25, 2003 12:24 am

Yes, but is it possible for the admins to know who said something by means other than the sound of their voice, because maybe they thought that the personwho used the racial slur was me.

DrDeath666

Postby DrDeath666 » Sun May 25, 2003 8:13 pm

I was talking about MeatHead Ralph kicks ass

MeatHead_NJ

Postby MeatHead_NJ » Sun May 25, 2003 10:08 pm

Originally posted by DrDeath666

Yea, i mined the entrance to the main base after the after the armor left. (in Gazal), However that was 2 nights after the night in question. Once i realized that i was playing with a group that didnt know to go around or slow over mines i used Xpacks only.

Ralph Wiggum

Postby Ralph Wiggum » Mon May 26, 2003 4:07 am

Originally posted by Kristov
Watch closer then Go Postal..watch closer...

:)

I didn't notice this at first. Thanks for the endorsement. Dick. :)

Rule of Wrist

Postby Rule of Wrist » Mon May 26, 2003 4:17 am

Yeah, I've seen meathead mining the most retarded areas... if you're gonna plant mines, do it someplace where the ENEMY might run into them... putting them close to your own base is just begging for a TK...

I'm just glad nobody gets mad on TS for cussing... as an ex-sailor, cussing becomes second nature with a little adrenaline... too bad you can't cuss out the other team as your killing them :D

And Ralph is my hero, too.... *hops on bandwagon*

{CN}Doomfarer

Postby {CN}Doomfarer » Mon May 26, 2003 4:58 pm

Hehehe, the shit I miss out on by having a life...

First, Chacal: If I didn't use TS you people would get bored to tears. EVERYONE LOVES DOOM ON TS!!! :D :D :D

Second, Ralph: I think we were both drunk, and it was done as a joke... Not sure though, I know for sure I was drunk, it gets a little fuzzy after that ;) You know I love ya if I kick ya ;)

Third, Teamspeak Ban: Unless this ban happened months ago, you were banned by one of Uberlords (GOOD, Casus). Most of us admins do not have that option in TS. If this is the case, you may have to bust out a lawyer or two ;)

Fourth, Meathead: Thanks for the memory flashback... And heed the advice of RoW, placing mines near your teams primary spawns will just get you TK's and the eventual boot/ban. It has happened to a few of the admins here (myself included). While we pride ourselves on having some of the best team minded players around, not ALL of them are of this caliber. When in doubt, ask yourself, "If I was a smacktard..."

Mr. Yuck

Postby Mr. Yuck » Wed May 28, 2003 11:52 am

Originally posted by DrDeath666

Whoa....wait a minute... Ralph is a great team player, but I have yet to see him kick anyone's ass...!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ralph Wiggum

Postby Ralph Wiggum » Wed May 28, 2003 3:03 pm

We'll see about that.

Mr. Yuck

Postby Mr. Yuck » Wed May 28, 2003 5:27 pm

just pulling your leg Ralph!!!! Tommy Boy will always be worse than you!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Ralph Wiggum

Postby Ralph Wiggum » Wed May 28, 2003 11:46 pm

I don't know where the TommyBoy sucks business got started, but I've seen a lot of players who are a lot worse than he is. Damn that sig is hypnotic. Do you have any others like it? I'm hoping there's a series.

Mr. Yuck

Postby Mr. Yuck » Thu May 29, 2003 11:29 am

I only kid about Tommy Boy because he is always ripping on himself!! I find it very amusing...(He really is a good player and a great team-player)

the "rumpshaker" is great....I don't know of a series available...I'd do a google search for animated gifs or something and see what comes up....

{CN}Doomfarer

Postby {CN}Doomfarer » Thu May 29, 2003 12:46 pm

Originally posted by Mr. Yuck
the "rumpshaker" is great....I don't know of a series available...I'd do a google search for animated gifs or something and see what comes up....

PUT THAT AWAY!!! There are sheep present!

That's ok Betty, he was just cleaning it before he put it away... Stop drooling DAMMIT!!!

Yuck, if you have corrupted my date, YOU have to take her home.

Mr. Yuck

Postby Mr. Yuck » Thu May 29, 2003 5:16 pm

Originally posted by {CN}Doomfarer
PUT THAT AWAY!!! There are sheep present!

That's ok Betty, he was just cleaning it before he put it away... Stop drooling DAMMIT!!!

Yuck, if you have corrupted my date, YOU have to take her home.

LOL.... I would take her home, but I don't own a barn.

besides...I've heard that once they go "doomy"... everyone else is just gloomy.... ???
:confused:

Postby Tommy Boy » Tue Jun 03, 2003 2:45 pm

Originally posted by Mr. Yuck
I only kid about Tommy Boy because he is always ripping on himself!! I find it very amusing...(He really is a good player and a great team-player)

You guys are great to say these nice things, but I know that I suck. I just like playing and hanging out with you guys when the wife lets me...haha

You are all a bunch of good guys and I enjoy the comraderie with my ECGN "friends". But let's not kid ourselves, Tommy Boy is not winning any BFSTATS contests, or beauty contests for that matter...LOL.

Mr. Yuck

Postby Mr. Yuck » Thu Jun 05, 2003 5:06 pm

..."don't sell yourself short judge, you're a heck of a slouch."

....Tommy, you're not a bad player, just don't stop with the self-ripping....I love it!:lol: :lol:

PreviousNext

Return to Been Banned?