Banned?

This forum is used for questioning why you were banned or kicked from official ECGN servers. Posts anywhere else will be deleted, keep them in here.
PeeWeeHerman

Banned?

Postby PeeWeeHerman » Tue May 27, 2003 1:34 pm

Hi I am new to your ECGN servers and I was banned today for nothing. I have no idea what I did, as no admin would respond to my questions when I came back into the server as to why I was banned. The server was the dedicated DC server that was at 43/50 people when I rejoined into the game. From all other experiences I have had with Admins, they will usually tell you why you were kicked if you return, that way the person knows what they were doing and what they could change. I wasnt given this chance, I asked in the public channel in game, also on both team channels and got no reply. Then shortly after banned. I would like to know why I was banned, who banned me, and why they dont feel the need to talk to the people they think are doing things wrong. I realise that admining is a vry dfficult job, but people need to be handled like people, not just kicked out without reason. I could understand being kicked if I were tKing people or somthing else stupid like that, but I had not killed anybody, except for the enemy. Attached is a JPEG of who was online at the time, one of them is the Admin that kicked me, and like I said they didnt even say who they were, just kick, come back, wham ban thank you mam. I guess im just after some info about why. :confused:

PeeWeeHermansPenis

MMmmGood

Postby MMmmGood » Tue May 27, 2003 1:57 pm

PeeWee,

I first kicked you for plane camping, which is against our rules. You can read them here

As far as notifing players of why they were kicked, I typed in the reason, but it didnt get to you in time before you insulted me. On big servers there is chat lag, and ours is one of them.

Your insult resulted in your ban.

If you want back in the server, please PM me your IP address and I will unban you. Please make sure to read the rules first.

PeeWeeHerman

Postby PeeWeeHerman » Tue May 27, 2003 4:04 pm

I dont see what I typed as a insult, but more of frusteration due to not getting a response. All I said was its f***ing stupid to kick people without reason, nothing directed to a single person. For that statement, I am sorry. I will read your rules, and abide by them while on your servers from now on, I was not aware camping was illegal, especially due to the 3 or 4 others on the airstrip with me. Also from now on, I am not sure what program you guys are using to Admin, be it blackbagops remote manager, or the CTF kicker, using the console to message players bypasses the chat lag fully, like the automated messages. This can be used to answer questions without the chat lag, or to warn people. Again though, sorry for plane camping, I do enjoy playing on your servers, I will PM you my info shortly.

PeeWeeHermansPenis

Postby Buliwyf » Tue May 27, 2003 5:15 pm

Originally posted by PeeWeeHerman
Also from now on, I am not sure what program you guys are using to Admin, be it blackbagops remote manager, or the CTF kicker, using the console to message players bypasses the chat lag fully, like the automated messages. This can be used to answer questions without the chat lag, or to warn people. .

PeeWeeHermansPenis

Yes we know what each software does and not it does not go in automatically as it still lags at times for a bunch of us. Read the rules as Mmmgood stated and you should be good to go.
XBOX 360 Gamertag

[WOLF]Insane_On

Postby [WOLF]Insane_On » Wed May 28, 2003 12:49 am

hmmm peewee, was on our wolf dc server tonite., i had no problems with him ingame while adminning lolol

did i spell adminning right?

Postby SavageParrot » Wed May 28, 2003 1:25 am

hey buliwyf, nice clip 'office space' kicks ass.

'Is today the worst day of your life?'
'yeah'
'man that's messed up'
TT clan forums

You knows I still wuvs ya rtcw:beer: ;)

Return to Been Banned?