IP banned on this computer... why?

This forum is used for questioning why you were banned or kicked from official ECGN servers. Posts anywhere else will be deleted, keep them in here.
cashcow

IP banned on this computer... why?

Postby cashcow » Thu Jan 01, 2004 1:43 pm

No, not from a server, from ecgnetwork.com. Whenever I try to enter from any browser but the crappy AOL one it says I've been IP banned. I know my friend registered on this computer but I don't remember you banning him. He posted, like... twice.

I'd like to know what's going on please. You know I'm not a bad user and I would like to be able to post from this computer.

Postby SGT DEVILDOG » Thu Jan 01, 2004 4:27 pm

I have no idea? You always have a good attitude when I see you on.
[img]DevilDog
" We are not retreating. We are attacking in a different direction" Chesty Puller...USMC

Postby Ryan » Thu Jan 01, 2004 5:09 pm

Just sign back on to AOL. You will get a new IP.

cashcow

Postby cashcow » Thu Jan 01, 2004 5:20 pm

I only use AOL for e-mail, and my ISP is dca.net (DSL). I think the IP address for this computer has been banned for months, but recently mine crashed and I'm forced to use this.

The IP is none-y0-bid-ness.

When I try to access the site, it tells me to e-mail webmaster@ecgnetwork.com. I have done this twice over the last ~2 weeks and both were ignored or went unchecked.

cashcow

Postby cashcow » Thu Jan 01, 2004 10:09 pm

Ok, sorry for spamming, but I'm not sure what the big deal is... can't the IP address I posted just be unbanned from the site?

Casus

Postby Casus » Thu Jan 01, 2004 11:12 pm

Not sure why it was banned, I removed it and removed your IP from the postings here.

Me.

cashcow

Postby cashcow » Fri Jan 02, 2004 11:35 am

Yes, it works! Thank you!

This thread can be deleted now if an admin wants.

Return to Been Banned?