Why was I kicked

This forum is used for questioning why you were banned or kicked from official ECGN servers. Posts anywhere else will be deleted, keep them in here.
Rule of Wrist

Postby Rule of Wrist » Wed Jan 14, 2004 11:20 am

It's about time a got you somewhere besides in game...

:D

Postby hightimber » Wed Jan 14, 2004 11:29 am

Originally posted by Rule of Wrist
It's about time a got you somewhere besides in game...

:D
OMG! Isn't THAT enough!?!?!? I was "getting you" in the forums because I can't in-game. :help:

Rule of Wrist

Postby Rule of Wrist » Wed Jan 14, 2004 11:48 am

Originally posted by hightimber
OMG! Isn't THAT enough!?!?!? I was "getting you" in the forums because I can't in-game. :help:

Do I detect a note of frustration in your tone? :D (if anyone knows about frustration, it's me :wall: )

To use Devildog's code, I am NOT highly enjoying this :D

Postby hightimber » Wed Jan 14, 2004 11:58 am

Do I detect a note of frustration in your tone? :D (if anyone knows about frustration, it's me :wall: )

To use Devildog's code, I am NOT highly enjoying this :D
Let's just make a list, albeit incomplete, of players who frustrate the holy, living sh*t ouf of (read: own) me:

Player
Rule of Wrist - I couldn't shoot you down in a dogfight if you were flying a Stuka and I was flying a Mustang

-HaVoC- and Fargin' Mofo - My kill-to-death ratio with these guys is about .01

Conan - I might as well just drive my tank into an active volcano and turn it into molten metal myself.

Tommy Boy - Every time he dies, his lifeless body is catapulted into me and I die as a result.

It's no wonder I scream, yell, and shout profanities into TeamSpeak. :wall: :wall:

Who, me? Frustrated? Nah.

Rule of Wrist

Postby Rule of Wrist » Wed Jan 14, 2004 12:11 pm

Tommy Boy - Every time he dies, his lifeless body is catapulted into me and I die as a result.

Damn, that plus your own deaths and I don't think you would get ten feet before getting shot from somewhere or inundated with chris farley-looking corpses... life is rough :D

As a side note, you were making it tough on me there for a while... I've grown soft preying on the helpless that mostly populate the server lately... need to work on my tactics a little I think... and my spitfire skills, even though I REALLY HATE THAT PLANE :mad:

Only thing I hate is getting ganged up on... effective, but frustrating... I can elude one guy almost all day, sometimes even come back and kill him, but trying that against 2 or 3 guys is a real bitch... :(

Postby hightimber » Wed Jan 14, 2004 12:24 pm

As a side note, you were making it tough on me there for a while... I've grown soft preying on the helpless that mostly populate the server lately...
Well, either I've improved a bit or there were a lot of noobs on the other night. My kill-to-death ratio was about .90. It would've been MUCH higher if not for you!

Oh, and should anyone think this isn't the right forum for this discussion.....I AM WHINING! :P

Rule of Wrist

Postby Rule of Wrist » Wed Jan 14, 2004 12:35 pm

Well, either I've improved a bit or there were a lot of noobs on the other night. My kill-to-death ratio was about .90. It would've been MUCH higher if not for you!

Oh, and should anyone think this isn't the right forum for this discussion.....I AM WHINING! :P

I think your team had all the regs, and I was the only decent pilot on my team, with maybe one other guy... I remember a couple of people had scores of like 10-35 or something...

I know I was the only one on my team with a positive K/D ratio (over 1.0)...

Once you guys started patrolling my island, so I couldn't take off without a guy on my tail, that got a little annoying... corsairs are useless low and slow...

I'm thinking of maybe finding a different hobby, as right now it's almost too easy... If I'm on a decent team, I'll go the whole round with getting shot down by another plane maybe 3-4 times... the rest go to AA and running into planes/wreckage... maybe it's time to play some Buli pirate for a change :D

Postby hightimber » Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:23 pm

Good idea. Stay out of the sky. Give someone else a chance. :)

Postby jnkcrp » Wed Jan 14, 2004 2:03 pm

When rules in the air on maps like gazala...I find it safer to stay out of a tank... hear that damn scream of the plane diving from what I figure must be about the ozone layer. Gives me just enough time to yell into TS "Will S...<explosion> ONE SHOT RULE Down........! Don't even have to look up......uggg

Previous

Return to Been Banned?