Can I get unbanned please, I didn't know they were rules.

This forum is used for questioning why you were banned or kicked from official ECGN servers. Posts anywhere else will be deleted, keep them in here.
Unregistered

Can I get unbanned.

Postby Unregistered » Fri Jan 16, 2004 12:25 am

My name in bf 1942 is Zemuron. I didn't know there were rules and now I'm banned. Can the admin unbanne me please and I will fallow the rules?

One time I took a tank to go at the b17 location in Gazala. Another time in bocage I took a jeep to go to a plane. I got kicked both of those times. But today I don't know what i did wrong. I was in battle of the bulge. I guess the admins remembered me and they banned me.

Are there any other rules other then the ones at :

http://forums.powervs.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1473

???

Postby yaDad » Fri Jan 16, 2004 6:30 am

If thats the thread that is Stickied to the top of the BF forums then thats the rules...dont know of any unwritten rules...?

Get Teamspeak from http://www.teamspeak.org and it will makre your life much easier.

I didnt ban you nor do i know who did..hope someone remembers this...not knowing your IP i cant check to see if it was banned temp or perm...
I have not failed...I have just found 10,000 ways that don't work.
T.A.Edison

Unregistered

Postby Unregistered » Fri Jan 16, 2004 3:19 pm

When I try to join the game server it says: "failed to connect to server".

Does anyone know why it says : "codec not supported" when I join a ts channel? And when I press my activation key the little icon beside my name doesn't turn red.

I have ts 2 rc 2 version 2.0.28.40

Postby SGT DEVILDOG » Fri Jan 16, 2004 4:40 pm

Your name sounds familer. I may have been the one who banned you. I am not at my computer so I cant check my notes. I will look it up when I get home, or someone with bfrm can look it up if they choose.
[img]DevilDog
" We are not retreating. We are attacking in a different direction" Chesty Puller...USMC

AnimalCracka

Postby AnimalCracka » Fri Jan 16, 2004 5:05 pm

If I were you I would edit that IP out of your post and send it via PM.

Postby Chacal » Fri Jan 16, 2004 5:14 pm

Buliwyf banned you at 1/15/2004 23:26:30 on map battle of the bulge.
No reason specified. Wait for him to answer.
Chacal

[SIZE="1"][color="LightBlue"]Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of western civilization?"
Gandhi: "I think it would be a great idea."[/color][/SIZE]

Postby Buliwyf » Fri Jan 16, 2004 5:22 pm

by many a request, for tkng and throwing landmines down before uncaptureable bases *repeteadly* and then witnissing this myself *before taking prejudgement* the ban came in. The reason there is no message as it was for a 10 minute ban.

Please

1: try and register a forum account name

2: read server rules

3: get teamspeak

i have unbanned you.
XBOX 360 Gamertag

Unregistered

Postby Unregistered » Fri Jan 16, 2004 5:46 pm

What could happen if I but my ip on public forums???

Does anyone know why it says : "codec not supported" when I join a ts channel? And when I press my activation key the little icon beside my name doesn't turn red.

I have ts 2 rc 2 version 2.0.28.40

Postby Weasel Meat » Fri Jan 16, 2004 5:48 pm

http://www.teamspeak.org/

2.0.32.60 is the newest client

Postby Chacal » Fri Jan 16, 2004 6:11 pm

Originally posted by Unregistered
What could happen if I but my ip on public forums???

People like me could do unspeakable things to your computer.
Chacal

[SIZE="1"][color="LightBlue"]Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of western civilization?"
Gandhi: "I think it would be a great idea."[/color][/SIZE]

Agent-Commando

Postby Agent-Commando » Sat Jan 17, 2004 4:06 am

Originally posted by Chacal
People like me could do unspeakable things to your computer.

Can I join in on the fun? Me and a friend awhile ago tapped into some guy's wireless network with our laptops since it was not encrypted, silly guy, hehe and we found some very disturbing things on his computers...

(we found out he works for the local hospital and has pictures of plastic surgery patients...mostly breast augmentations.. :eek: :help: All his private info was there, his resume, everything.... duhhh encrypt your wireless network people! That's what it is there for! We messed around with his registry, removing some key entries and system files...hahaha Actually, the pics of those patients are illegal as they were taken without consent, he even labelled them "secret patients pictures" omg..haha

Slaughter

Postby Slaughter » Sat Jan 17, 2004 3:12 pm

damn next time I'll label them junk

Dakana

Postby Dakana » Sun Jan 18, 2004 9:22 pm

<?php
$open = fopen("somerandomfile.txt", a+");
fwrite($REMOTE_ADDR, $open);
fclose($open);
?>

Anyone who goes to a page like that will have their IP written to a file for anyone to see. IPs aren't that common. Firewalls and things like ZoneAlarm are ;) At least to me they are ;)

Xythar

Postby Xythar » Sun Jan 18, 2004 9:31 pm

Originally posted by Agent-Commando
Can I join in on the fun? Me and a friend awhile ago tapped into some guy's wireless network with our laptops since it was not encrypted, silly guy, hehe and we found some very disturbing things on his computers...

(we found out he works for the local hospital and has pictures of plastic surgery patients...mostly breast augmentations.. :eek: :help: All his private info was there, his resume, everything.... duhhh encrypt your wireless network people! That's what it is there for! We messed around with his registry, removing some key entries and system files...hahaha Actually, the pics of those patients are illegal as they were taken without consent, he even labelled them "secret patients pictures" omg..haha

Dude, thats just mean.

Zemuron

Postby Zemuron » Sun Jan 25, 2004 4:21 pm

Xythar I live in Edmonton too. I sent you a message check your e-mail.

Return to Been Banned?