Banned today on El Alamein

This forum is used for questioning why you were banned or kicked from official ECGN servers. Posts anywhere else will be deleted, keep them in here.

Postby SGT DEVILDOG » Mon Jan 19, 2004 6:08 am

Originally posted by Vamprey
Unless we were late nite jeep racing or other such mischief I never fire in the direction of a team mate with intent to do harm. When I do tk someone in a game that counts I always say "sorry" if I noticed I tk'd a teammate. Sometimes it happens and I don't notice it. At those times I hope the team mate is a forgiving soul. The above issuse I mentioned was referring to not so accidental tk's that the guilty party actually appears proud of on TS. If I were to tk on purpose then I should get the "boot" just like anyone else. If it gets to the point that I feel any second I'm going to frag that idiot no matter what team he is on, then I quit for awhile and cool off. Most of my tk's are when I kill me by mining a moving tank. The only time I think I fraged you recently, you were on the other team on Bocage and therefore earned my little green disk by default.:D

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Vamprey you misread me. I never said that you were a Tker. What I was trying to say was that I will kick anyone for Tking, if it is on purpose. I was just trying to let you know that tks will not be allowed on my watch. I was referring to the late night games when you tked me....just trying to make a point. Heres to you:beer:
[img]DevilDog
" We are not retreating. We are attacking in a different direction" Chesty Puller...USMC

Previous

Return to Been Banned?