I admit I did it(TK'd), but....

This forum is used for questioning why you were banned or kicked from official ECGN servers. Posts anywhere else will be deleted, keep them in here.
Sir_Howard

I admit I did it(TK'd), but....

Postby Sir_Howard » Wed Feb 04, 2004 2:10 am

Happened around 2am EST on the #1
user name: Sir Howard

first YES i was wrong to shoot the dudes boat, but he took off right when I got up to him....and I seriously didn't think shooting his little life raft would kill him. But for what its worth i am kinda new and I like playing on this big server. I was a looooonnnnngggggg time CS player and was shocked to be banned, i thought kicked yeah I did it, but banned holy schnickeys! Pleeeeaaaaazzzzzeeeee lift the embargo of sir howards kingdom. TIA

Rule of Wrist

Postby Rule of Wrist » Wed Feb 04, 2004 4:05 am

I see blatant TKs I usually ban the offender... as I banned you for shooting me right in the head. I just get to the boat, started to drive off (didn't know you were even there) and then boom, dead. "Sir_Howard killed a teammate"

If you would have requested a pickup, I would have come back for you...

I see this sort of behavior all the time, "I didn't get that plane/tank/jeep so I'll just shoot it!"

Since you did come on the forums to apologize, I would be willing to reinstate you, after a time. I suggest you come back in a month and ask again.

In that time, learn the game on some other servers, and read the rules we have here.

Sir_Howard

Postby Sir_Howard » Thu Feb 05, 2004 2:15 am

Quote: " as I banned you for shooting me right in the head....didn't know you were even there"

But wait a minute. If I shot you? in the head how did you? see me do it? Just wondering. I just don't agree with the "blatant" comment as I did shot the boat, but I also did TK these two points I agree. However I have run test examples, (on a locally created server) and shows that if the boat is destroyed, with a person in it, that person is subsequentially killed by the offense.

But hey thanks for responding, guess I'll try again, in time

Ralph Wiggum

Postby Ralph Wiggum » Thu Feb 05, 2004 3:28 am

When you are TKed you can look at the in-game chat and see "Sir Howard killed a teammate" and know who did it without seeing them. It's not that hard.

sir_howard

Postby sir_howard » Thu Feb 05, 2004 11:25 pm

Next time read the post before responding, thanks. I know I TK'd I was just trying to understand the point that he said I shot him in the head yet he then said he did not see me.

But hey I guess you picked the right sig. pic.

Postby LeVar Burton » Thu Feb 05, 2004 11:49 pm

If you're going to pop off like that, I'm not sure we want you back. You'll have to forgive Ralph for sifting through your broken english. The bottom line is you TK'd and seem very unapologetic about it.

Ralph Wiggum

Postby Ralph Wiggum » Fri Feb 06, 2004 12:02 am

I know you know you TKed; I was explaining to you how he knew you did it since you seemed confused. When you die right away from one shot, and you have all your health, you can be pretty sure somebody shot you in the head. Thanks.

Sir_howard

Postby Sir_howard » Fri Feb 06, 2004 1:15 am

I know that you knew that I knew that I TK'd. But my point was that I did know that he knew that I did tk because I knew that I had Tk'd. And I was apologetic, not to a grovelling degree, because I refuse to degrade myself to that level. Humble but no slave.

Broken english common, now thats just mudslinging, don't we think. Also it wasn't like I was flaming the guy just poking a little. But seriously if you had read my post you would see that even in full health by having the little boat destroyed you die.

Rule of Wrist

Postby Rule of Wrist » Fri Feb 06, 2004 1:38 am

Whether you shot the boat or me is irrelevant, either will earn you a ban.

I was just assuming you shot me in the head, since I didn't even have time to hear gunfire, I was just dead suddenly.

And this is not the right forum to be a smartass in, especially if you ever want to be unbanned. Notice I said I will CONSIDER lifting the ban...

Since you are new at the game, please learn some of the basics on some other servers, and come back and ask in a month. Good day.

Sir_howard

Postby Sir_howard » Sat Mar 06, 2004 12:43 am

Well its been a little over a month and was just wondering if maybe I could get unbanned? Anyway TIA.

Xythar

Postby Xythar » Sat Mar 06, 2004 3:45 am

PM him

Postby JimmyTango » Sat Mar 06, 2004 8:25 am

Me fail English? That's unpossible.

Return to Been Banned?