Banned from bf1942 1.6 #1 server

This forum is used for questioning why you were banned or kicked from official ECGN servers. Posts anywhere else will be deleted, keep them in here.
Cyber-Couch

Banned from bf1942 1.6 #1 server

Postby Cyber-Couch » Sat Feb 07, 2004 11:37 pm

I was banned from this server, and I think I know why, but here's what happened... I got on a flak, then I got off for a few seconds to look around, soon a member named [ECGN]Fat Bastard got on the flak, then he got off, and I got back on and he got shot by the other team, then I got banned... I don't think this is a very good reason to get banned. You shouldn't be vehicle stealing which I did to him, but he did it to me, and I wanted to get back on the flak.

AnimalCracka

Postby AnimalCracka » Sat Feb 07, 2004 11:47 pm

On El Al you were being a smacker and droppin det packs in front of our own tank and then you picked them up and started shootin at the tank. That behavior got you a kick. Next map on wake, you killed a teammate to get their AA. That and the other smacktard behavior earned you a ban. Ill let Harry tell tou how long it was for.

Cyber-Couch

Postby Cyber-Couch » Sat Feb 07, 2004 11:48 pm

I didn't kill the teamate, I got on the flak, then he was shot by a sniper, check the kill logs...

AnimalCracka

Postby AnimalCracka » Sat Feb 07, 2004 11:50 pm

Im sure they will.

Cyber-Couch

Postby Cyber-Couch » Sat Feb 07, 2004 11:50 pm

"I'm sure they will" what?

Postby Hellacious » Sun Feb 08, 2004 12:04 am

Check the log. And you where the one on El Al droppin det packs in front of my tank, and then you where shooting at my tank. Animal and I saw you do that and that is why you where kicked read the rules...

In Game Name [ECGN-ADMIN]Hellacious

Cyber-Couch

Postby Cyber-Couch » Sun Feb 08, 2004 12:06 am

I know, but I didn't mean any harm. I wasn't going to kill anyone, just showing my love for you guys lol :)

Postby Hellacious » Sun Feb 08, 2004 12:25 am

Why did you Tk your own team. You say showing your love for is guys and then Tk. that to me is not love..

Cyber-Couch

Postby Cyber-Couch » Sun Feb 08, 2004 12:25 am

But I didn't tk...

Agent-Commando

Postby Agent-Commando » Sun Feb 08, 2004 12:27 am

Originally posted by Cyber-Couch
I know, but I didn't mean any harm. I wasn't going to kill anyone, just showing my love for you guys lol :)

For that comment:

You're either very stupid or just dumb, I can't decide which.

I'm sure the Admins around here would love to club you with a 2x4 or metal pipe to show their love for you...

:tard:

Cyber-Couch

Postby Cyber-Couch » Sun Feb 08, 2004 12:31 am

... All I did was put a couple explosives infront of the tank, then I immediatlely removed them. Then I just shot the tank with my rifle a few times... What's so bad about it if it doesn't kill anyone. Then a ECGN member takes my flak, eventually he gets off because he gets shot by a sniper, but lives. Then I get back on the flak, and the ECGN member gets shot by a sniper.

Postby Hellacious » Sun Feb 08, 2004 12:32 am

Well then we will have to wait to see what Harry has to say.

AnimalCracka

Postby AnimalCracka » Sun Feb 08, 2004 12:34 am

I think your ban was only for a day, Im not positive but Im sure Harry will post in a while and let you know for sure. Read these rules and and the other info here.

http://forums.powervs.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6995

The admins have alot to deal with so smackers are dealt with real quick. When your ban expires follow the rules and dont shoot your teammates vehicles, even if in jest. Just dont be a smacker. This is the best public server out there and its the best because of the admins that are continuosly monitoring it. See ya in-game.

PS: Get on teamspeak. It adds the missing element to the game.

Cyber-Couch

Postby Cyber-Couch » Sun Feb 08, 2004 12:36 am

Well, I just broke my mic, so I don't think I will be much good on TS.

AnimalCracka

Postby AnimalCracka » Sun Feb 08, 2004 12:45 am

You can still listen and find out what strategy most of the good players are using in game. We have quite a few people that dont have mics or just dont talk but they listen and they know how to help when help is needed.

Next

Return to Been Banned?