Banned for tk, wasnt spozed to be..

This forum is used for questioning why you were banned or kicked from official ECGN servers. Posts anywhere else will be deleted, keep them in here.
Jesseiscanadian

Banned for tk, wasnt spozed to be..

Postby Jesseiscanadian » Sun Feb 15, 2004 8:37 pm

Hi, i played on your server once under the alias "CV", but in the time i was there i thought it was dope, not alot of 64 man servers for bf1942 that dont lag like crazy. Anyways i was banned for tking i think, mostly outta frustration :wall: because i was being accused of plane camping when i was no where near the planes, i was in a jeep heading outta the base, anyways i would like a second chance, my buddy |Nq|$loth plays on your server exclusivly now because its "that great" lol and ya i wish to join him.

Anyways ya if ya could please that would be dope, thanks.
I shall prove my worth...:ar15:

Rule of Wrist

Postby Rule of Wrist » Sun Feb 15, 2004 9:06 pm

According to the log, you were banned on the 11th... also, CV is an illegal name on this server, you need to have a name of three characters or more... for example, "C.V." would be acceptable because that would be four characters...

The admin who banned you will respond to this thread and handle this :)

Jesseiscanadian

Postby Jesseiscanadian » Sun Feb 15, 2004 9:13 pm

Alrighty, thanks for the fast response.

I will run under my full name (CV was cause i was to lazy to type it all out)

CaNaDiAn-ViGiLaNtE + wtver clan im in at the time if any...

:) danke

Jesseiscanadian

Postby Jesseiscanadian » Mon Feb 16, 2004 11:32 am

bump:D

:help:

Re: Banned for tk, wasnt spozed to be..

Postby Buliwyf » Mon Feb 16, 2004 11:41 am

Originally posted by Jesseiscanadian
Hi, i played on your server once under the alias "CV", but in the time i was there i thought it was dope, not alot of 64 man servers for bf1942 that dont lag like crazy. Anyways i was banned for tking i think, mostly outta frustration :wall: because i was being accused of plane camping when i was no where near the planes, i was in a jeep heading outta the base, anyways i would like a second chance, my buddy |Nq|$loth plays on your server exclusivly now because its "that great" lol and ya i wish to join him.

Anyways ya if ya could please that would be dope, thanks.
I shall prove my worth...:ar15:

You were banned for , not following the rules according to the logs".

Please visit : http://forums.powervs.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6995

it is the server rules, teamspeak info etc.

GET ON TEAMSPEAK even if just to listen as many do that, plus admins are on here.

Don't do any silly things on this server when playing.

RE-READ the rules. Chane your name from CV to something longer as well please.

You are now unbanned.
XBOX 360 Gamertag

Jesseiscanadian

Postby Jesseiscanadian » Mon Feb 16, 2004 11:43 am

Sir i thank you. I shall not be an idiot anymore and i will def join TS. Thanks for the chance guys:beer:

Return to Been Banned?