Got banned for somethin stupid

This forum is used for questioning why you were banned or kicked from official ECGN servers. Posts anywhere else will be deleted, keep them in here.
AnimalCracka

Postby AnimalCracka » Mon Feb 16, 2004 6:49 pm

Originally posted by Matt174e
Did you unban him? It was a simple mistake i'm sure won't happen again

It was a time ban, so most likely he was unbanned.

Postby Chacal » Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:43 pm

Read Bladerunner's answer.

I have to ask the members to please refrain from posting insulting replies on this forum. Some level of sarcasm is OK, but there is a limit. Better yet: if you aren't involved in the incident, refrain from posting here.
Chacal

[SIZE="1"][color="LightBlue"]Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of western civilization?"
Gandhi: "I think it would be a great idea."[/color][/SIZE]

Postby hightimber » Tue Feb 17, 2004 1:33 pm

Originally posted by Kurith
Why the hell would you shoot at a team mate anyway?

I've never got that, I always see you turds come on asking if FF is on for what? I rousing game of pin the bullet up your ass? I never understood...
It's so they know if they can use smart-grenades/shells. You know how when FF is off and you can toss a grenade/shell into the middle of a firefight and it only harms/kills the enemies? Same with det-packs. That's what I find most aggravating about FF-off. A guy sits in a bunker/house with detpacks all around himself. Anytime someone walks in, he detonates it and only damages the enemy. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Agent-Commando

Postby Agent-Commando » Tue Feb 17, 2004 2:27 pm

Originally posted by hightimber
It's so they know if they can use smart-grenades/shells. You know how when FF is off and you can toss a grenade/shell into the middle of a firefight and it only harms/kills the enemies? Same with det-packs. That's what I find most aggravating about FF-off. A guy sits in a bunker/house with detpacks all around himself. Anytime someone walks in, he detonates it and only damages the enemy. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Also, if you place more than 4 detpacks in one spot, it makes a great rocket launcher, hehe you can launch yourself like 40 feet into the air over a mountain, same with light vehicles like jeeps...

Postby Chacal » Tue Feb 17, 2004 7:13 pm

I think this has been taken out with patch 1.45
Chacal

[SIZE="1"][color="LightBlue"]Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of western civilization?"
Gandhi: "I think it would be a great idea."[/color][/SIZE]

Kurith

Postby Kurith » Tue Feb 17, 2004 9:20 pm

Originally posted by Chacal
I think this has been taken out with patch 1.45

Aww... that would have been fun.... bring it back

Previous

Return to Been Banned?