Eh... that BF server is a bit too strict....

This forum is used for questioning why you were banned or kicked from official ECGN servers. Posts anywhere else will be deleted, keep them in here.
NGame

Eh... that BF server is a bit too strict....

Postby NGame » Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:53 pm

I just got banned for... ummm... nothing. There was not even a reason given for why I was banned when I checked the Kick tool thingy. I go to the bathroom during Coral Sea, and I'm banned! What's the deal?

Well if any of you admins or mods or whatever can do me a favor, I'd like to be unbanned. It's user "NGame64" Thanks.

Postby BladeRunner » Mon Feb 16, 2004 9:09 pm

Ngame, i think you were just kicked, lot of people want to
play here, some times if you are afk you will be kicked
to let others in.
:beer:
"Aim small, miss small" The Patriot
"Slow is smooth, smooth is fast" Bob Lee Swagger
"There is but one path, we kill them all" Spartacus:Blood and Sand

Kurith

Postby Kurith » Mon Feb 16, 2004 9:15 pm

Yeah I've been kicked for that a couple times, no biggy :)

Agent-Commando

Postby Agent-Commando » Mon Feb 16, 2004 9:42 pm

Same..sometimes I get called away in the middle of a BF game despite my frustration...meh, must remember to be courteous if I'm gonna disappear for a long time.

Postby Buliwyf » Mon Feb 16, 2004 9:49 pm

I was not the admin, but the admin that did do it, did it because you were shooting planes on takeoff. this is your 2nd offense on that map according to the logs
XBOX 360 Gamertag

NGame

Postby NGame » Mon Feb 16, 2004 9:52 pm

Yeah, I was banned on coral twice... maybe I should just stay under the decks and repair while playing that map.

Rule of Wrist

Postby Rule of Wrist » Mon Feb 16, 2004 9:53 pm

Yep, I saw you shoot a plane on the deck...

Ordinarily, I ban people that do this immediately... but since I've seen you before and seen you mostly behaving yourself, I gave you a kick to get your attention.

We don't tolerate this sort of behavior. Don't do it again or you will be banned.

That said, it was just a kick... you are welcome back, just know that we will be watching more closely in the future.

EDIT: My mistake, it was a ten minute ban... I have ten minute ban bound for that particular offense... along with team-killing...

NGame

Postby NGame » Mon Feb 16, 2004 9:57 pm

I honestly don't remember shooting any planes but I guess my finger slipper or something... I'll just take your word for it then.

Yeah I'm just going to stay off Coral. It's not my map. :freak:

Rule of Wrist

Postby Rule of Wrist » Mon Feb 16, 2004 10:03 pm

What people do the most on coral that gets them in trouble is shooting their own planes on deck because they didn't get one (usually an instant ban) or standing still on the plane spawn so planes can't spawn (will usually result in a kick)...

So, what you do is walk around back and forth where the plane spawns while holding the "E" key... and if you aren't in a plane, you should be an engie wrenching on the ship while you wait...

I did see what you did though... clearly... you were an assault, and put about 5-10 rounds into the plane... I considered it a possible accident, but unlikely, so I kicked you...

Like I said, you seem like a decent player...
Next time, I'm sure you'll be more careful :)

Postby Buliwyf » Mon Feb 16, 2004 10:03 pm

NGame64
Banned
kicked for damaging vehicles.
2/16/2004 20:26:08 coral sea
Mon Feb 16 20:51:30 2004
Rule of Wrist
XBOX 360 Gamertag

NGame

Postby NGame » Mon Feb 16, 2004 10:09 pm

I guess that sounds fair. I kept switching between assault and engineer. Guess I should have stayed with engi.

Bullhead

Postby Bullhead » Tue Feb 17, 2004 12:26 pm

be careful walking around holding E while waiting a plane if your an engy who's repairing the ship at the same time....b/c if you get in the rear spot of the bomber while doing this, you'll usually gun down a teammate or two, or shred the tail of said plane :D

Also, you may want to try playing pirate/anti-pirate if you keep getting in trouble.....it's fun repelling borders, or being one on their ship....that, or going to the island and causing trouble..

Bagginses

Postby Bagginses » Tue Feb 17, 2004 12:30 pm

Don't right-click while holding down E either. I once TKed about 6 or 7 people by doing that. Not one of my better moments.

-Bagginses

Agent-Commando

Postby Agent-Commando » Tue Feb 17, 2004 2:25 pm

Originally posted by Bagginses
Don't right-click while holding down E either. I once TKed about 6 or 7 people by doing that. Not one of my better moments.

-Bagginses

:tard:

Fat Bastard

Postby Fat Bastard » Sat Feb 21, 2004 12:00 am

Originally posted by Bagginses

-Bagginses

I've done that like 2 or 3 times man i hate flying.

Next

Return to Been Banned?