Fairness??

This forum is used for questioning why you were banned or kicked from official ECGN servers. Posts anywhere else will be deleted, keep them in here.

Postby Harry Canyon » Fri Mar 05, 2004 1:47 pm

OK people....

Been wondering where I've been??? Alot of it has to do with the 'attitutes' being displayed here. It seems that most here are very competitive, they want to win all or most of the time. But, that aint gonna happen here anymore.

This server has become very popular and it seems now we have enough good players every night to fill up the entire server. These players know how to play the maps, their strengths and weaknesses...which brings up the 'maps' issues. When players know the maps and get into their favorite vehicles...the game's almost over before it starts.

This gets very boring to me guys. It's time for something new (BF:V). I've been playing this game and admin'n on these severs for more than a year now. I've seen the talent level go up and up....not too many players coming here that don't know how to play. And, the ones that are new at the game....we're making fun of. Seems we all we new at one time or another...RIGHT??? Also...how many of you are just learning how to fly the planes better??? Should some of us older 'pilots' make fun of you while you're learning??

It's just a game guys.....maybe it's time for a break from this game. Try something else..like DC!!! Yes, you might get 'owned' by some players that have been doing DC longer, but it's DIFFERENT!!!!

Change CAN be good!!!

/end rant and rambling... gettin' old I think

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fairness??

Postby Buliwyf » Fri Mar 05, 2004 1:58 pm

Originally posted by Wairudo Enjin
I did not curse you in my reply. :(

I've lost a lot of respect for you Buli, since this is how you choose to respond to an honest observation. Perhaps you should take a break since you can't seem to take any criticism.

And just to correct you. I very rarely use the Wespe. I am mostly a ground pounder.

Later all.

Maybe I shouldn't have said f*ck but I could care less about your "OBSERVATION". You are coming off with this almighty attitude towards me for reason I have no clue about.

I ALWAYS poke fun about myself whether it's forum posts, stuka whore etc, so dont think I don't know how to joke around, but your jabs at me were uncalled for themselves imo.

You said, later all? Perhaps YOU need the break sir,. Good day.
XBOX 360 Gamertag

MMmmGood

Postby MMmmGood » Fri Mar 05, 2004 2:00 pm

Just thought I would chime in on this....

All the admins have no idea how many emails I get directly or send to the helpdesk about our 'asshole admins' being 'nazis' and banning people for no reason.

I respect each and every one of our admins, I hand picked most of them myself. I'd hate to have their job full time, to be asked to manage such a big and popular server and get nothing but flak for it when every now and then they want to enjoy themselves. Our admins including myself get called more names and bitched at than thank-you's.

On that note, post closed. If you have a problem with this, take it up with me via PM.

Postby yaDad » Fri Mar 05, 2004 4:37 pm

just something to add here...

I love to play this game...but i am an admin and with that brings huge responsibility that includes making the game better for someone else at the expense of me not getting to play.

with this in mind Admins need to split their time...some more that others...between actually playing the game and being an Admin and making the game better for the other players.
I can only think of one of us(admins) that really actually does this...but i bet that we can all name this individual.

SO...think about how great this server could be if we took a lesson from Chacal and spent more time admining then we do playing.

THREAD CLOSED
I have not failed...I have just found 10,000 ways that don't work.
T.A.Edison

Previous

Return to Been Banned?