Fairness??

This forum is used for questioning why you were banned or kicked from official ECGN servers. Posts anywhere else will be deleted, keep them in here.
Fat Bastard

Fairness??

Postby Fat Bastard » Fri Mar 05, 2004 12:15 am

Hate to single anyone out but Buli WTF, on OMG your in the bomber, then next map your on axis nade spamming the hell out of the beach.

Hate to bitch but this chaps my ass. Not to much on the fairness from my point of view.

Re: Fairness??

Postby Buliwyf » Fri Mar 05, 2004 12:28 am

Originally posted by Fat Bastard
Hate to single anyone out but Buli WTF, on OMG your in the bomber, then next map your on axis nade spamming the hell out of the beach.

Hate to bitch but this chaps my ass. Not to much on the fairness from my point of view.

Ok next time I will play where you want me to play.

You had more regs on ALLIED TS on Omaha, and I stayed Axis. I was doing as much grenading as the next guy.

I grow tired of all the "it's not fair" bullshit. I get my ass handed to me all the time from good players.

Next time let's let the whole server go ALLIED on Omaha that way we can take all the flags. Don't blame me, blame the map design and the fact it's not meant for 64 players.

You think your pissed off? After playing on this server for over a year, I find this post to be insulting. I can think of other point whores or what have you that are 10x worse, but unlike you I won't name them in public. I now see who friends truly are. Bitch on my friend, bitch on.

time for me to go incognito I guess. :violin:
XBOX 360 Gamertag

Postby residue » Fri Mar 05, 2004 12:49 am

can we add berlin and stalingrad to the rotation?

Agent-Commando

Postby Agent-Commando » Fri Mar 05, 2004 12:52 am

Originally posted by residue
can we add berlin and stalingrad to the rotation?

:confused:

omaha has and always has been a nade spamming map, hell even I admit I do it, cause on Axis there's not much to do but keep the invaders from coming up. What more effective way to do it than chuck explosive shrapnel?

There's been a lot of nerves getting driven to their limit lately inside everyone... take a break from BF and not play everynight, you'll appreciate it more. Especially the server, admined, no cheaters, good guys all around... if something bothers you just leave and chill out a bit..

Postby Vamprey » Fri Mar 05, 2004 12:59 am

While it is understandable why the allies will almost always lose that map, there is no excuse for them not taking the beach flag with FF on to limit the def gun shots to the beach. If the allies don't know how to use the biggest guns on the map "a.k.a. the ship" that is their fault. :violin: :ar15:

side note: Wasn't Rule of Wrist in the ship? You could have simply had one point whore kill the other.:D j/k

I think this was the first map I played with Camel Toe Joe... Hoped you liked my k98...:D

Fat Bastard

Postby Fat Bastard » Fri Mar 05, 2004 1:07 am

Yeah I know had to vent though, just ticked me off when I'm getting bombed to death and next map I'm getting naded to death.

I know theres alot more & bigger point whores. Maybe start a who do you think are the worst point whores thread would be fitting. There's always forums for good maybe something about bad would be due.

As for the maps yeah I know it's piss poor design even with 32 players.

Postby Vamprey » Fri Mar 05, 2004 1:08 am

Originally posted by Agent-Commando

omaha has and always has been a nade spamming map, hell even I admit I do it, cause on Axis there's not much to do but keep the invaders from coming up. What more effective way to do it than chuck explosive shrapnel?

There's been a lot of nerves getting driven to their limit lately inside everyone... take a break from BF and not play everynight, you'll appreciate it more. Especially the server, admined, no cheaters, good guys all around... if something bothers you just leave and chill out a bit..

Taking a break is a good idea. This server is very competitive. That's why I disappeared for a couple weeks. Started bitching to much and decided to take a vacation.:blow:

Fat Bastard

Postby Fat Bastard » Fri Mar 05, 2004 1:08 am

Originally posted by Agent-Commando

Thats what I did just said fuck it and logged out.

Postby Vamprey » Fri Mar 05, 2004 1:10 am

Originally posted by Fat Bastard
Yeah I know had to vent though, just ticked me off when I'm getting bombed to death and next map I'm getting naded to death.

I know theres alot more & bigger point whores. Maybe start a who do you think are the worst point whores thread would be fitting. There's always forums for good maybe something about bad would be due.

As for the maps yeah I know it's piss poor design even with 32 players.

Havn't had a good poll for awhile. How about a point whore poll?:P

Postby Buliwyf » Fri Mar 05, 2004 2:03 am

Do I use grenades a lot sure? but hell man I can name a couple of chaps that only play allied and use planes..... I mean what can I do, I try to take em out.

o well, it's pick on me night it seems between this and the ingame chat on omaha.
XBOX 360 Gamertag

Bagginses

Postby Bagginses » Fri Mar 05, 2004 2:52 am

I'm pretty sure Omaha has been and always will be a bad map for this server. No matter how bad the Allies are stacked, they will lose. I'm pretty sure I can speak for everyone by saying that being Allied on Omaha is "simply not fun." I know, I know, "quit the map and come back." Well if everyone who didn't like playing Allies just quit, then we'd have 32 Germans shooting at an empty boat. I mean, we don't have Berlin on here because it's a nade-fest. Well, I'm not seeing much of a difference on Omaha. The destroyer can't hit the infantry hiding in the LCs, scouts can't spot the defguns, smackers drive the LCs to the sides where everyone is in one neat package for a single nade. I dunno, like we've said before, we're all too good for this map.

-Bagginses

Postby LeVar Burton » Fri Mar 05, 2004 3:49 am

Buli, I still like you. Seriously though, singling someone out for something like this is unfair because there are regulars that ALWAYS like to join the winning team but aren't as good as Buli so you don't really notice. Furthermore, alot of people seem to have a misconception of what a pointwhore is. A pointwhore is someone who puts their own score above their own team winning, not just someone who always has high scores. I don't know about anyone else, but I usually get the feeling our team is going to win if I see Buli on it. I think everyone is just getting a little tired of the same old and we're all ready for Vietnam.

Postby residue » Fri Mar 05, 2004 4:41 am

the way to stay beyond reproach is simple. if omaha folllows omg then stay axis or allied for both. everyone has the right to play whatever side they want but if they purposely pick allied omg and then axis omaha then they get absolutely no respect in my book. it was my impression that they followed one another so that each side would have to put up with a lopsided map.

i'm not particularly fond of certain maps and i don't know why they are in the rotation if they play so poorly on a large server. if you want to keep them in for variety then you may as well throw in berlin and stalingrad because, though they might be nadefests too, at least they end quickly. lately i've opted to simply leave the server because at times it's as much fun as playing allied battle of britain.

in another couple weeks bfv will be out and we'll all have something else to complain about. get used to it.

btw, i notice everything. i know who always switches to the favorable team and when they do so. it's not my place to complain about people that wish to play this way but they are the last people that should be complaining about whiners because they are exacerbating the situation and helping to create much of the tension.

cashcow

Postby cashcow » Fri Mar 05, 2004 6:34 am

The regular Omaha Beach map is the worst map I have ever played. The allies never win, and 90% of the dipshits choose sniper, sit down behind a landing craft, and end the game with a score of 5 - 5 - 20.

Re: Re: Fairness??

Postby Wairudo Enjin » Fri Mar 05, 2004 9:46 am

Originally posted by Buliwyf
Ok next time I will play where you want me to play.
Next time let's let the whole server go ALLIED on Omaha that way we can take all the flags. Don't blame me, blame the map design and the fact it's not meant for 64 players.

You think your pissed off? After playing on this server for over a year, I find this post to be insulting.

If you want respect Buli, then don't play Market Garden as Allies and then switch to Axis on Omaha so that you can keep your score up. Fat Bastards post was an accurate observation of your modus operandi. If you can't handle the truth get out of the kitchen.

Next

Return to Been Banned?