Rant About Smacktards!

This forum is used for questioning why you were banned or kicked from official ECGN servers. Posts anywhere else will be deleted, keep them in here.
Dakana

Rant About Smacktards!

Postby Dakana » Wed Mar 10, 2004 7:59 pm

I was just on #1, and there were no admins on. I'm not whining about that, but here's what I'm mad about.

First off: It's Wake Island. I spawn on the carrier and get an SBD. I take off without a hitch and take down defguns, AA, tanks, etc. WE get the airfield and start advancing. With both planes up in the air, there are still around 7-8 people running around on our carrier. "NO PLANES ARE GOING TO SPAWN SO GET OFF THE CARRIER" I say. No response. Anyway, eventually I'm flying along and a friendly Corsair rams me, and I get a negative score as well as die. SO I spawn on the carrier to get my SBD back. There are two people on there. One begins shooting at me with a Garand. Then the plane spawns. I hop in and start getting Garand fire. The other jumps in and starts shooting my tail. "STOP OR YOU WILL BE BANNED" I say, and he hops out. So all is well, but I get flakked after a bombing. No big deal, land at the airfield and repair, right? WRONG! I land and start getting small arms fire. "AH, ya killin me here!" tells me it's friendly. I say "I'M FRIENDLY" in text, but still I get shot at, even by coaxial MG. Still, I actually get a friendly to help me repair. I hop in and start backing up, and get out as a friendly Corsair drops a bomb right by me. I keep repairing, and OF COURSE! Somebody jumps in and starts taking off. SO I exit battlefield and take serveral deep breaths, and then write this thread. And here I am, still pissed. SMACKERS!

:ar15: :tard:
:wall: :wall: :wall:

AnimalCracka

Postby AnimalCracka » Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:42 pm

WOW:eek:

That is an interesting and detailed story. All I can say is I feel your pain. Rammin your head against a brick wall wont help though.:) :beer:

Postby Vamprey » Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:58 pm

If you provide some photo evidence next time...:help: Maybe an admin might be willing to open up some whoopass on the BAN button:D

Postby residue » Wed Mar 10, 2004 9:03 pm

i think you are referring to midway.

Xythar

Postby Xythar » Wed Mar 10, 2004 11:15 pm

The smackers seem to be uprising as of late....we must exterminate!

CrazyBri

Postby CrazyBri » Wed Mar 10, 2004 11:56 pm

The smacktard photoalbum thread is your friend. This would have made a very nice entry. :D

red_mist

Postby red_mist » Thu Mar 11, 2004 6:37 am

Check out teamspeak channels, there might be an admin available on the other team or in "Church". I'm sure one would stop by.

Return to Been Banned?