man at arms banned sf

This forum is used for questioning why you were banned or kicked from official ECGN servers. Posts anywhere else will be deleted, keep them in here.
SFDEADLY

man at arms banned sf

Postby SFDEADLY » Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:11 pm

man, why did you bann me and my friends. we play on that server daily. you come out of the wood work talking shit against us. we took it...then with a simply reply back...of YOU SUCK...you start the ban. talk shit but cant take it huh. fuck you. damn bastard. keep your fucking server bitch. you aint shit anyways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pissed cause he sucked. MAN AT ARMS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!:ar15:

Postby Ryan » Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:26 pm

Well, this is quite possibly the most uneducated post i've read here. I think its safe to say you will remain banned. And, if you continue this rage on the forums, you will be banned from here too.

SF_Thumper

Postby SF_Thumper » Tue Mar 16, 2004 8:08 pm

it was an uneccessary ban ......... the man says sf=sucks one of us says you suck back and gets banned ........ when asked why he was banned our only reply was "SMARTASS" ....... now stop and think real hard ..... is that the kind of admin you want running a server that represents east coast gaming???

This has been one members opinion brought to you by the power of thc

MMmmGood

Postby MMmmGood » Tue Mar 16, 2004 8:34 pm

Yes. Absolutely. I love admins who are on power trips and totally abuse their power. That's exactly what we are looking for!

Thread Closed.

Return to Been Banned?