Banned from your server?

This forum is used for questioning why you were banned or kicked from official ECGN servers. Posts anywhere else will be deleted, keep them in here.
Kcg.PanchoVilla

Banned from your server?

Postby Kcg.PanchoVilla » Sat Mar 20, 2004 8:01 pm

Here's what happened.

We were playing on Battle of the Budge and some guy shoots me while I was waiting on a tank. He drops me to like 2 bars. I was like "dude wtf?". So I get the tank and eventually die. I come back and he is there again doing it again so I drop him like a rock. Not to sure if this was an admin, but if it was you should talk to him.

Someone banned me because I defended myself and tked the jackhat who should have gotten banned instead of me for jacking around like that. I just wanted to tell my side the story. Anyways.

Could I be unbanned from server 205.177.13.8:14567 please? If you don't that's cool. I just wanting to let the admin at the time know there was a legit reason for my action.

Kcg.PanchoVilla

http://www.kcgxtreme.com/index2.php

Postby Evan » Sat Mar 20, 2004 8:36 pm

Any kind of TK's are not allowed here unless completely accidental, especially TK's in revenge.
Image.

Kcg.PanchoVilla

Postby Kcg.PanchoVilla » Sat Mar 20, 2004 10:19 pm

I come here to have fun and I do this once in the time I've spent here recently.

Not revenge, he was attacting me.

Postby Chacal » Sat Mar 20, 2004 11:21 pm

You don't get it. No TK, for any reason, ever.
Chacal

[SIZE="1"][color="LightBlue"]Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of western civilization?"
Gandhi: "I think it would be a great idea."[/color][/SIZE]

Postby SGT DEVILDOG » Sun Mar 21, 2004 6:52 pm

I was the one who banned you. All I saw was you shooting a guy in the head for no reason. I was in a good mood and only gave you a 24-hour wake up call. Next time it will be permanent. NO TKING is this clear enough?.
[img]DevilDog
" We are not retreating. We are attacking in a different direction" Chesty Puller...USMC

Kcg.PanchoVilla

Postby Kcg.PanchoVilla » Thu Mar 25, 2004 1:41 am

Roger That.

I'll ask for an admin next time. Sorry.

Postby Bossman » Thu Mar 25, 2004 2:37 am

You might also try to get on Teamspeak if you aren't already. There are usually admins there and you can directly ask for support. It also adds a great dimension to the gameplay.

Return to Been Banned?