Lol

This forum is used for questioning why you were banned or kicked from official ECGN servers. Posts anywhere else will be deleted, keep them in here.
liQUiD8OR

Lol

Postby liQUiD8OR » Sat Mar 27, 2004 2:20 pm

i got up to play on your #2 server sat morning or i guess afternoon...lol...
and we were playing hue, i was kicked over to the american side and i noticed that the americans had no anti tank because someone saw fit to lock it.... and of course in the usuall idiot fashion, the NVA anti-tank wasnt locked....

you know i cant figure it out, people complain that there is somthing up with the m60. you know what though? there is nothing wrong with that weapon.

you guys just cant figure out why a heavy MG owns you when you run out in the open like a lost dog..... this isnt vanilla bf1942 those weapons arent rinky dink sub-mgs...... you would think by now you might hae figured that out , but i guess not.

Postby WeSSiN » Sat Mar 27, 2004 2:23 pm

Give it up.
In-game name: [ECGN]FI2ick

liQUiD8OR

never give up

Postby liQUiD8OR » Sat Mar 27, 2004 2:28 pm

hell no i wont give it up....

its silly to think that some 2 week noob knows the game better than the people who designed it... of course i could be wrong...... (i doubt it though) ;)

MMmmGood

Re: never give up

Postby MMmmGood » Sat Mar 27, 2004 2:29 pm

Originally posted by liQUiD8OR
hell no i wont give it up....

its silly to think that some 2 week noob knows the game better than the people who designed it... of course i could be wrong...... (i doubt it though) ;)

Yes the people who designed it put a automatic railgun, a missile launcher, and a health kit all in one class!

I think Penny Arcade said it best:

There is a US Anti-Armor class that gets a LAW as well as an M60, which is to say that they are Gods of Destruction. Since the "on foot" gameplay has always been of a very high lethality index in this series, there's no reason not to just take this class every time and act as the agent of divine retribution. Between your disposable rocket launcher and your heavy machinegun, you represent a buffet of death that is open twenty-four hours a day.

Thread closed. Dont like it, go somewhere else where you can get off using the n00b cannon.

Return to Been Banned?