Banned?

This forum is used for questioning why you were banned or kicked from official ECGN servers. Posts anywhere else will be deleted, keep them in here.
Static X

Banned?

Postby Static X » Sun Mar 28, 2004 3:06 am

I have been banned fron the ecgn battlefield server. I have been a regular there for so long i cant remember. I would like to be able to play there in the future, so could you please drop the ban. It was for a being a sniper when asked to change. Why didn't i, well, because? I was one, then 5 minutes after the warning, 2 minutes after the or be kicked, i was then banned.

Please i have been a regular there for some time now and would realy apprisiate this.

Please drop the ban. ECGN is basicly the only server with 64 players, good pings, and everything you would want.

Please and thank you.

PS My user name is Static X, you have my ip sooo undo the ban.

Rule of Wrist

Postby Rule of Wrist » Sun Mar 28, 2004 4:23 am

It was only a ten minute ban... which is my standard too many snipers kick, since half the time if you don't they just come back sniping again.

Please pay attention to such warnings in the future, to avoid being temp-banned or kicked :)

Postby Tommy Boy » Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:47 am

"well, because...." is not a really good answer when being asked to swtich if you ask me...

lame

Static X

Postby Static X » Sun Mar 28, 2004 2:45 pm

I just tryed to join the ecgn server and it said banned. Can a admin or mod here please lift the ban. It was for a petty sniper. Not tking 4 times in a row, bieing kicked four times in a row. WTF?

Postby Tommy Boy » Sun Mar 28, 2004 3:01 pm

survey says, "banned"

Postby Buliwyf » Sun Mar 28, 2004 3:50 pm

Originally posted by Static X
I just tryed to join the ecgn server and it said banned. Can a admin or mod here please lift the ban. It was for a petty sniper. Not tking 4 times in a row, bieing kicked four times in a row. WTF?

please post your request here:

http://forums.powervs.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=31

and not reply in this thread
XBOX 360 Gamertag

Postby shockwave203 » Sun Mar 28, 2004 4:02 pm

Originally posted by Static X

WTF??!? WTF WTF WTF

There are nicer ways of asking, you know ;)

Rule of Wrist

Postby Rule of Wrist » Sun Mar 28, 2004 4:19 pm

I only remember giving you a tempban for too many snipers, but apparently your hash was added to the banlist... I couldn't find anyone else doing it, so..... unbanned.

Please be more attentive in the future.

Return to Been Banned?