Banned and not sure why...

This forum is used for questioning why you were banned or kicked from official ECGN servers. Posts anywhere else will be deleted, keep them in here.
Whisp

Banned and not sure why...

Postby Whisp » Wed Apr 14, 2004 5:17 pm

Says i was banned for Team Killing...well its awhile since ive played Battlefield and not sure why i was banned. So i have no memory of what i did to deserve a ban. Ive let my younger brother play on this computer so im not entirly sure if he may have done something. Its been forever since ive played and a few of my good friend play on this server so i am curious if i can be informed why i was banned and if it could at all possibly be lifted. Appreciate it if you shine some light on this situation and help me out. Thanks and hoping to hear from you

Whisp~

Postby Sgt. Quentin » Wed Apr 14, 2004 5:33 pm

entering your name as whisp the why thread answered with thus

Whisp
Banned
banned for team-killing.
2/14/2004 19:55:46 el alamein
Forever

Any recollection of Valentine's Day? Have you read the server rules?
Greatness is not where we stand, but in what direction We are moving. -Oliver Wendel Holmes

Whisp

Postby Whisp » Wed Apr 14, 2004 5:48 pm

Ive read the rules but dont even remember playin on that day cause i was out of town. Might have been my brother then i guess. Well if you unban me id appreciate it, if not i completely understand.

Postby Weasel Meat » Wed Apr 14, 2004 5:49 pm

Please read/follow the server rules to avoid future problems. http://forums.powervs.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7702

you have been unbanned.

Return to Been Banned?