since it won't let me reply

This forum is used for questioning why you were banned or kicked from official ECGN servers. Posts anywhere else will be deleted, keep them in here.
lame

since it won't let me reply

Postby lame » Thu Apr 15, 2004 10:47 pm

he said it was a ban. Me flying over the carrier was helping our team. I was kicked for flying over the carrier. Ergo, I was kicked for helping our team. I used all the common sense I could muster, and came to the shocking conclusion that if teammates are yelling "REPAIR THE CARRIER!!!1!" and "ship is at 18%!" it would be reasonable to actually defend the thing. It turns out, smart gameplay is not allowed on your server.

Re: since it won't let me reply

Postby Ryan » Thu Apr 15, 2004 10:59 pm

Originally posted by lame
he said it was a ban. Me flying over the carrier was helping our team. I was kicked for flying over the carrier. Ergo, I was kicked for helping our team. I used all the common sense I could muster, and came to the shocking conclusion that if teammates are yelling "REPAIR THE CARRIER!!!1!" and "ship is at 18%!" it would be reasonable to actually defend the thing. It turns out, smart gameplay is not allowed on your server.

You flying over the carrier was NOT helping your team. All it was doing was giving flak gunners a friendly target.

Let the flak gunners take care of the fighters / bombers coming in. You go out and shoot them over the middle, coming in from the flank, etc. Other than that, stay away from your own carrier.

Smart Gameplay is completely allowed here. Obviousally, you havent played on here very long. I cant play on any other server, as most are full of complete idiots. Welcome to ECGN, read the rules, and don't fly over your own carrier.

You were kicked, not banned. Don't believe there is anything else to discuss.

lame

Postby lame » Fri Apr 16, 2004 7:00 am

yes, I could tell the flak gunners were doing an incredible job defending the ship by all the screaming for repairs and "the ship is going to sink soon" going about.

I never got shot down by our flak, so I'm not seeing what the issue here is. I kill planes faster than flak, ergo I should keep shooting at them, not back off and leave them to the flak.

Postby Camel toe joe » Fri Apr 16, 2004 11:59 am

Originally posted by lame
yes, I could tell the flak gunners were doing an incredible job defending the ship by all the screaming for repairs and "the ship is going to sink soon" going about.

I never got shot down by our flak, so I'm not seeing what the issue here is. I kill planes faster than flak, ergo I should keep shooting at them, not back off and leave them to the flak.

you are sure living up to your name...

as mentioned before nothing else to discuss.

Return to Been Banned?