Banned from #1

This forum is used for questioning why you were banned or kicked from official ECGN servers. Posts anywhere else will be deleted, keep them in here.
KBVC

Banned from #1

Postby KBVC » Sun May 02, 2004 12:32 am

Tonight I was banned from number 1 for a team kill on Liberation of Caen. Tonight was the first time that I played BF42 in months. I have been spending most of my time on #2 playing BFV. It appears that I have gotten to used to the friendly tags with distances that BFV has. I had two other accidental tk's tonight on Iwo Jima which I promptly apologized for. In this case I was anti tank and made a run for the building at the turn of the road north of the axis north base and layed down to shoot the tanks as they passed. Someone jumped on the MG in the vehicle next to me and I thought it was an enemy so I changed to my pistol while still prone jumped up and shot a teamate. I was cussing my own stupidity (to myself) when I got banned. I do not tk intentionally and even made the top ten for fewest tks http://forums.powervs.com/showthread.php?threadid=7698

I would like to apologize for the tk and would appreciate it if I could be unbanned.

Thanks,
KB

Postby Ryan » Sun May 02, 2004 12:45 am

Thank you for the apology. It was I who you TKed. It appeared to be pretty intentional.

I jumped into the MG on the vehicle after turning it around to open fire on a passing Arty piece. You had fired, but missed. When I hopped out, I noticed you looked at me, pulled out the pistol, and opened fire. When you never apologised, and just simply walked away, I banned you for what appeared to be an intentional TK.

Ban removed.

KBVC

Postby KBVC » Sun May 02, 2004 12:51 am

Thanks, I'll be more careful.

Return to Been Banned?