Kicked

This forum is used for questioning why you were banned or kicked from official ECGN servers. Posts anywhere else will be deleted, keep them in here.
Unregistered

Kicked

Postby Unregistered » Mon May 03, 2004 4:49 am

I was kicked for 'chat spamming' this evening. Not sure why, I think I only said 1 thing that round, maybe 2, one a lot earlier, and it was a long map. Anyway, it's just a kick and I got right back in, but it's very discouraging, and it cost me a nice score :( and I like getting a good score, and it happens rarely enough.
I hope it was a mistake, but maybe not, maybe it was the one 'nip' comment, it happened right after, or maybe speaking in general is bad? Dunno...

Anyway, I seem to need to be liked, so, burger anybody?
http://www.gov.mb.ca/itm/comebacks/calling/spring02/hotnip.html

Mosquito

Postby BladeRunner » Mon May 03, 2004 8:31 am

Mosquito, i didn't kick you but just before the kick, here is
your words:
5/3/2004 03:23:19 : # [Global] Mosquito: salisbury house(a local restaurant) hamburgers are cal
"Aim small, miss small" The Patriot
"Slow is smooth, smooth is fast" Bob Lee Swagger
"There is but one path, we kill them all" Spartacus:Blood and Sand

Postby Hellacious » Mon May 03, 2004 8:55 am

I didnt kick you.

In Game Name [ECGN-ADMIN]Hellacious

Postby Chacal » Mon May 03, 2004 8:58 am

Not me, but I was there. A few players had been abusing the chat and I had sent several warnings, the last ones as clear as "This is not a chat room. Stop NOW". Then we started kicking those who went on nonetheless. Seeing people being kicked for chat spamming, you should have realized now was not a good time to chime in.

We we stay "stop now", we do mean NOW.
Chacal

[SIZE="1"][color="LightBlue"]Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of western civilization?"
Gandhi: "I think it would be a great idea."[/color][/SIZE]

Postby Camel toe joe » Mon May 03, 2004 9:54 am

It wasn't me and stop stealing my blood!:mad:

Postby residue » Mon May 03, 2004 12:05 pm

hello mosquito.

i was the one that kicked you after the "salisbury" text. i listened to the chatter for about 15 minutes and chacal's constant warnings to stop. when it resumed again at the end of the round, i'd had enough too.

you're welcome to play on the servers again but please try not to fuel any fires. i'd even suggest hopping on teamspeak if you want to comment about hamburgers as long as you don't start singing :)

Return to Been Banned?