Banned

This forum is used for questioning why you were banned or kicked from official ECGN servers. Posts anywhere else will be deleted, keep them in here.

Banned

Postby LeVar Burton » Sat May 08, 2004 2:45 am

I was just banned from the BFV server. I was playing as Bill S. Preston. Didn't do anything wrong as far as I know... so whats the procedure here?

Postby Sgt. Quentin » Sat May 08, 2004 1:22 pm

I thought that guy was awfully good for a noob. I took off after Hastings so I can't say why or who. I do see it was a Temp ban that expires may 09 00:43:20 2004. Good Luck
Greatness is not where we stand, but in what direction We are moving. -Oliver Wendel Holmes

Postby SGT DEVILDOG » Mon May 10, 2004 4:44 am

I banned you for team killing. It was for 1 day so that means I saw you do it. If you do it again, it will carry a much worse sentence. What were you doing anyway? I thought you were a reg?
[img]DevilDog
" We are not retreating. We are attacking in a different direction" Chesty Puller...USMC

Postby LeVar Burton » Mon May 10, 2004 2:51 pm

Alright, thats cool. I think you might be referring to someone I shot with the Huey. It was early in the round and I had a passenger and I didn't see him bail out. I was hovering around and saw someone on the ground and didn't bother to check if he was a teammate because I thought it unlikely someone would be on foot so far into the map.

As for the teamspeak, my internet connection has gone to shit lately and I've been getting dropped constantly. I thought if I tried to play without teamspeak running it might help and it seemed to a little bit. I changed the name so I wouldn't be asked why I'm not on TS 10 times.

Return to Been Banned?