Why am I banned?

This forum is used for questioning why you were banned or kicked from official ECGN servers. Posts anywhere else will be deleted, keep them in here.
Trever

Why am I banned?

Postby Trever » Mon May 10, 2004 11:57 pm

I play on this server almost every single day for a long long time - you must have a very small heart for people to ban someone who's a regular - if you want to teach me a lesson not to act bored in game then you taught it. Just please let me play I'll straighten up more

Thanks
Trever

Postby Colonel Ingus » Tue May 11, 2004 12:03 am

Explain please?

What action led to your being banned?

I too am a regular and have been for over a year but when I practice smacktardism the Admins have no problem banning me.

ECGN is a very well adminned server and they rarely make mistakes in assigning a ban.

If you have a legitimate grievance then say so and the admins will be more than happy to address it.

P.S. Maturity in your response will garner a greater amount of understanding than any amount of vehemence.
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." ... Benjamin Franklin

Postby (SEETHER) » Tue May 11, 2004 12:07 am

Do you know who banned you trever?
:flame:

{Seether}

Trever

Postby Trever » Tue May 11, 2004 12:47 am

yeah that Keekanoo guy he doesnt even like me - I play the game for fun - if I shoot at teammates I dont usually hurt them - I shot him when he spawned and he takes no damage and ofcourse he cant enjoy himself and has to ban me - I was doing it as a joke and he takes it too seriously - but fine from now on I'lll cut down on those but I'd like to keep playing

Postby (SEETHER) » Tue May 11, 2004 2:17 am

I would be a little pissed myself if that happened to me. After playing several games with teammates accidentally and purposefully shooting me it gets quite tiresome. Even with the knowledge that you can not hurt your teammate when he spawns doesn't give you the freedom to shoot them on purpose.

As for the ban, it is up to Keekanoo to remove it.

You play quite often, but I have noticed that people are getting upset at you for one reason or another. I don't know what the reasons were for though.

I say give trever one more chance, he seems to have gotten the point.
:flame:

{Seether}

Keekanoo

Postby Keekanoo » Tue May 11, 2004 3:40 pm

Trever you're banned for 2 weeks.

When and if you come back I advise the following:

Don't bleed team-mates 'because it's fun and I'm borred.'
Don't block team-mates 'because it's fun and I'm borred.'
Don't tk team-mates 'because it's fun and I'm borred.'
Don't be disrespectful of the ladies playing the game. Or probe inapropriately into the lives of the other players on the server. (ie, when did you guys last f***?)
Don't call votes 'because it's fun and I'm borred.'

When you're at the Beach, Trever, you're part of a community. Have fun, be jocular, but don't ruin everyones game because 'it's fun and I'm borred.'

Keek.

Postby Savant » Tue May 11, 2004 7:37 pm

Nice Ingus :P

<-----still cant believe your outrage trever
Sal_Monella

Return to Been Banned?