Are the medics to powerfull

Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators, vB3 - Administrators

[A.S.H.]ironman

Are the medics to powerfull

Postby [A.S.H.]ironman » Thu Nov 07, 2002 8:01 pm

hi alll

it used to br everyone wanted to be a medic..now its wose ..now they can kill u with one needle stab..and even more medics are on the server now...

what du guys think....

Edogg

Postby Edogg » Thu Nov 07, 2002 8:08 pm

the poison thing isnt that bad..like ive said before. It only takes one med pack to cure poison.

Wesley PiPes

Postby Wesley PiPes » Sat Nov 09, 2002 5:51 pm

Hey Y'all,
This may be the only thing that I don't agree with on this server. Don't get me wrong I laugh my ass off when I hear the sounds made by someone who has been poisoned, but I personally don't use it at all. You guys can check, I am a Med everytime I play, and always have been. But I don't even bother using the needles on enemies... my purpose is to use those on my guys, not be one of those Meds that thinks he can be an offensive powerhouse, and take on the other squad all on his own.
Otherwise...this server kicks some major ass!!!

MMmmGood

Postby MMmmGood » Sat Nov 09, 2002 6:16 pm

Well I turned off medic poison for now....we'll see how that goes

[A.S.H.]ironman

Postby [A.S.H.]ironman » Sat Nov 09, 2002 6:57 pm

hi all

i think banning the poison at all is drastic..but make it half power or so..so u dont die..

or make it so u get disorientated for lets say 5 to 10 sec's.

And iv medics run outta needles can u fix so they can new once of the ammo bags...its shitty when u run out..its the only thing in the game tht cant be filled when its empty.....

[A.S.H.]ironman

Postby [A.S.H.]ironman » Sat Nov 09, 2002 7:04 pm

Originally posted by Edogg
the poison thing isnt that bad..like ive said before. It only takes one med pack to cure poison.

thts true...BUT.. 1

1] try getting a med pack.when ur going no where and puking...lol

2] when i poisen someone i shoot the crap outta them...so med pack is of no use...

3] medics are powerfull enough with there regeneration..

but thts only mu opiniun....

and i see the admins agree the stopped it...a little bit drastic but....

Postby SilverSurfer » Sun Nov 10, 2002 4:10 pm

dont turn of everything that made the server better
the poison was something funny that mad me laugh

but yes we cant have everything in life

but still seeing someone being poinsened was great
hehe

Postby S.S. N » Tue Nov 12, 2002 9:59 am

poison needles were awesome! why take them away? a couple days ago id run into the other team needle in hand...only to be met with a face full of lead and the other guy laughing it up. i really enjoyed the needle, cold turkey is rough when youre a smack head.

N

[A.S.H.]ironman

Postby [A.S.H.]ironman » Thu Nov 14, 2002 6:56 pm

hi all

PLse vote on the medic question how u want it...then maybe (its up to the admin) they are gonna trow it back in the game with our highste voted option....

cu guys (while i shoot the crap outta ya)

PhoEniX

Postby PhoEniX » Thu Nov 14, 2002 7:10 pm

i dont think its 2 powerful unless u go 1 on 1 really other wise ur gonna be shot to hell but personally i only use them to raise my guys id rather sue them than waist them but just mu opinon

(>Tool<)

Med too powerful?

Postby (>Tool<) » Tue Nov 19, 2002 1:46 pm

I don't really think meds are too powerful. You can easily get away from a knife, so you can easily get away from a meds needle. Meds have to face panzerfausts and vemons and everything with no real strong weapon. I think it helps equate things a little. Its easy to jump away from a med. You can also tell he's a med way before he even gets close to you or pulls out a needle. shoot him and keep your distance. That works for me. I am in favor of the med poison. Just an oppinion.

Wulf

Postby Wulf » Tue Nov 19, 2002 5:34 pm

yea i have to agree with , it is easy to avoid that kind of stuff, and what is more fun than poisoning an unknowing sniper or some sucker that faces the wall or something , hehe...

[ROX]Smurfy

Postby [ROX]Smurfy » Tue Nov 19, 2002 5:42 pm

i luv the needel it is actually very realistic when full power and...turned on...think if some1 cam to u with a needel of arsnic r sumthing u would be out fast.....besides....if ur that slow to get hit by a needel...thats perrty damn funny.....:blow:

[A.S.H.]ironman

Re: Med too powerful?

Postby [A.S.H.]ironman » Fri Nov 22, 2002 8:39 am

Originally posted by (>Tool<)
I don't really think meds are too powerful. You can easily get away from a knife, so you can easily get away from a meds needle. Meds have to face panzerfausts and vemons and everything with no real strong weapon. I think it helps equate things a little. Its easy to jump away from a med. You can also tell he's a med way before he even gets close to you or pulls out a needle. shoot him and keep your distance. That works for me. I am in favor of the med poison. Just an oppinion.

hi tool

blue isnt a good color...

and dont forget u can run and trow med packs for ur own feet..and u regenerate as a medic...
And yes panzerfaust are deadly..but we gotta face them all....med or no med...

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein