IP and Info for Fun/Low Grav server

Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators, vB3 - Administrators

MMmmGood

IP and Info for Fun/Low Grav server

Postby MMmmGood » Tue Nov 12, 2002 9:30 pm

Hey All-

I turned the second wolf server into a whole plethora of fun settings for you to enjoy when you are tired of just plain ol' beach.

Fun mode is turned on, so when you ask for ammo/health, you get it.

The gravity is turned down, but not enough that you can jump over the walls, still need to blow them.

The speed is tweaked, you now run about 25% faster.

Another mode called General is turned on. When you tap the 5 or 6 keys, you scroll through every available item in the game.

This means as a medic you can throw airstrikes, drop and arm dyno, give out ammo packs, anything you want.

Check it out and post your feedback!!

The IP is: 205.177.13.42:27961

MMmmGood

Casus

And...

Postby Casus » Tue Nov 12, 2002 9:31 pm

And tell all these fine folks how to connect to the new server!

MF

MMmmGood

Postby MMmmGood » Tue Nov 12, 2002 9:52 pm

You can go into the game, pull down the console and type "/connect 205.177.13.42:27961"

Also look for it in the server list and then add it to your favs. Remember both server names start with a [ and not O.

MeatShield

Postby MeatShield » Fri Nov 15, 2002 2:47 am

this fun mode does take a bit to get used to... I was on earlier with only a total of 6 players, and we were having competitions on who can get the docs the quickest. 38sec was the time to beat... mine was 42sec.. Also, spawnnades and spawnguns kick ass as well...

sebfernando

Postby sebfernando » Sat Nov 16, 2002 5:18 am

hi, is ur server running 1.4? because i installed 1.4 eariler and it totally crashed my game, and i had to reinstall the game fully ,so i tried 2 connect 2 ur server with 1.33 patch installed and i couldn't get on. plez help.
seb :violin: :confused: :flame:

MMmmGood

Postby MMmmGood » Sat Nov 16, 2002 5:42 am

Yes the server is running 1.4

sebfernando

Postby sebfernando » Sun Nov 17, 2002 4:45 am

that means i cant access ur second server! NOOOOOOOO! neyway, i thought shrub doesn't work with 1.4? im confused plez help
seb
:confused:

MMmmGood

Postby MMmmGood » Sun Nov 17, 2002 7:45 am

Yes it does, I am running a beta release.

gogators

Postby gogators » Sun Nov 17, 2002 11:47 pm

Wow that server is really cool, though the allies can jump over the wall without blowing them up, its rather easy, on either side of map jump from the hill and u can make it over, so u may want to have a lil more gravity if u dont want ppl doing that, infinite ammo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also u should make the power bar for soldiers like 2 seconds, infinite panzering, and now flamers can just flame back hallway while pressing v22, took out the middleman (lt), well thanks whoever made the site, i had fun when i was the only person on the server:beer: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: ::

430n

Postby 430n » Mon Nov 18, 2002 2:35 am

hey that's awesome, i was wondering if you would ever
make a second server just for that. good job!

sebfernando

Postby sebfernando » Mon Nov 18, 2002 2:54 am

but if i install 1.4 it'll muck up my game. i've heard that people install 2 versions of the game on thier comp. so one version is 1.33 and the other is 1.4. do u think thats a good idea or a waste of space? and also does the shrub beta run ok on the 1.4?
seb
:flame: :beer: :blow: :P ;)

MMmmGood

Postby MMmmGood » Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:02 am

Shrub beta runs fine. I havent heard of any problems with people messing up their game by installing 1.4. Mine works alright

sebfernando

Postby sebfernando » Mon Nov 18, 2002 3:02 pm

ur server is fuckin amzin! one prob, hardly neyone knows about it. oh and by the way i found a hacker on ur server. his name was *$£^£__-£ that name is a VB code for exe hackin, i would be careful if i were u if u were goin in that server. can u block him mmgood?
[img][IMG]http://www.rtcwfiles.com/pics/head1.jpg[/img][/IMG]

MMmmGood

Postby MMmmGood » Mon Nov 18, 2002 3:05 pm

I dont worry and you shouldnt either.

sebfernando

Postby sebfernando » Mon Nov 18, 2002 3:08 pm

ok, but can u keep an eye on him if u see him. i have bad experinces wit hackers. 4 weeks ago they fucked my computer and edited all the emails i sent. fuck u hackers!!!!!!!! mmgood rules!!! soz
cya
sebImage

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein