`the Whole Game Is Fucked Up

Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators, vB3 - Administrators

[A.S.H.]ironman

`the Whole Game Is Fucked Up

Postby [A.S.H.]ironman » Wed Nov 13, 2002 1:30 pm

HI ALL

the whole game is fucked up...i say: im a lt but i am a medic
when ur a lt u are a medic and when ur a soldier u are a engineer.....

and more..its funny but fucked up because i think of the mods u made, on the server..or did u guys did tht on purpose

bye all

MMmmGood

Postby MMmmGood » Wed Nov 13, 2002 2:37 pm

Hmm....which server are you playing this on? On the fun server I have the General mod turned on where if you press the 5 or 6 keys repeadely you will scroll through all of the games' available items.

Try it on the regular beach server.

[A.S.H.]ironman

Postby [A.S.H.]ironman » Wed Nov 13, 2002 5:32 pm

hey motha

i did it was the regular tht i was talking about...and the fun is FUN dude..
But u can jump over the wall HELL u can jump in one jump on the upperbunker cammonet lol....the mods are greath dude espec merry christmiss and the nade mod..are funny as hell...

only the speed was to high..some took objec and made the run and in 31 sec the game was won.....that wasnt too funnt ( i was on the axis side lol)

And a lot of people toughed it was the regular oc beach..so i hadt to explain all the time that it wasnt..because they were bi... about that this was fuc...up and they wouldt return to it....

i dont know if its me or the server..but i liked the red walls and stuff..i think its me...let me know plse...and sinds i have hadt the new patch i cant change my servers name..i liked the voting choise thou...

cu dude

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein