Poisen Needle Vote 2..made A New One Because People Cant Vote On First.

Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators, vB3 - Administrators

medic needle action/poison

Poll ended at Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:33 pm

Total votes : 0
[A.S.H.]ironman

Poisen Needle Vote 2..made A New One Because People Cant Vote On First.

Postby [A.S.H.]ironman » Thu Nov 14, 2002 1:29 pm

HI ALL

Iv made a new poll because people cant vote on the first poll because something went wrong..i dont know why but it did..so here's a new one...
plse vote again so we can make a good judement about how people feel about it

The vote is just a poll i made to see about how people feel about it..
Thats not to say its gonna happen, that depends up on the admins and iv its possible to do it....

but i hope they take our votes into consideration, And hope that they will change the medic needle poison (or not) that we voted on....

cu guys hope u vote again and srry the first one didnt work aswell as i hoped it wouldt be..this one has a time limit of 1000 days because i made the last one for 1 day...ooops

cu guys and remember VOTE

[A.S.H.]ironman

vote

Postby [A.S.H.]ironman » Thu Nov 14, 2002 5:07 pm

hi all

iv u cant vote plse let me know

and ill try to fix it

thx

PhoEniX

Postby PhoEniX » Thu Nov 14, 2002 9:07 pm

i personally dont like any of the choices i sa 10 damage and a few sec of dizzy

MeatShield

Postby MeatShield » Fri Nov 15, 2002 2:27 am

could there be a combo choice.. I would like to see the 1/2 life removed, but you have also got to keep the grunting, and if the model could actually upchuck onto other players, that would be pretty cool too!!! :P

[A.S.H.]ironman

Postby [A.S.H.]ironman » Fri Nov 15, 2002 5:30 am

hi all

i wont change the vote again and yes if u get hit by the needle u trow up ( iv it was up to me) in all cases..and

And yes there always people who dont like the options..but im not gonna change it again....i cant by-the-way i cant change the poll only the thread...

so plse keep voting and i hope the admins will do it for us...

cu all (when i shoot the crap outta u)

and remember its up to the admins to make the changes iv possible..and iv they want to...

Wulf

Postby Wulf » Mon Nov 18, 2002 12:48 pm

i not shure to take half life or reversed keys , both sound cool but i picked half life. :help:

Hulkamaniac

Postby Hulkamaniac » Sat Nov 23, 2002 5:28 pm

I enjoyed the poison needle.
It is all the little things like that that make me have to play on this server.
There are plenty of vanilla RTCW servers out there.

(>Tool<)

Needle 'em

Postby (>Tool<) » Sun Nov 24, 2002 12:11 am

I love poision needles cause you need to be a good med to use them effectivly, If you think thats too powerful; I think that means the med was kicking your ass. I voted dizzy for 20 seconds but I think during that time you should somehow only be able to use your pistols. That way you can run, because if you poke a flamer with a needle and they're dizzy, your still dead. So dizzy with pistol only capabilities for 20 secs would be my idea. Its good cause you can run away if you have some skills and not die but it does hurt your contribution to defence long enough to make it worth using. If it took 1/2 life there is hardly a point to use it accept if your gunning someone and run out of bullets. I see major flaws in most of those ideas listed. Also my second choice is deadly, but maybe if it took like 20 seconds to kill you slowly, so that you had a chance for revenge. Nice thread, something very debateable. Enjoy.........

No poison needles

Postby Lord ZOG » Sun Nov 24, 2002 12:48 am

I hated the poison needles because your brief moment of invulnerability meant nothing with the needles. Meds would hang in the spawn area stabbing guys in the back right off the bat. You couldn't react, you couldn't run...it sucked.

I thought it was fun poisoning people, but I did it legitimately...not hanging around spawn points.
Lord ZOG

"Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit... and Jack just left town."

[A.S.H.]ironman

Postby [A.S.H.]ironman » Mon Nov 25, 2002 8:46 am

hi all

yeah ur right zog that was shitty..but that are the spawnkillers..that wasnt the needle...but maybe. MOTHA or MMMMGOOD can give us the invulnerability from the needles as well.. i dont know..

i thouged the poisen was back on, so yesterday i tryed to stab someone with the needle and got the shit shot out of me...lol..So i got my answer its still off..lol

cu

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein