Respawn Killing

Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators, vB3 - Administrators

Spawn Killing...

Postby Lord ZOG » Thu Nov 21, 2002 4:21 pm

If any Allied player is dumb enough to take his time getting out of the front bunker, then he deserves to have his gibs painting the walls down there. When I spawn on the Allied side I'm out that frikin front bunker and into the nastiest of air strike/panzer blasts the Axis can hurl at me.

You couldn't tie me to a rope tied to the Space Shuttle and have me out of there any faster.

*********************NEWS FLASH TO ALLIES********************

Get the Eff out of the front bunker!! And FAST!!! No stopping to panzer the Axis Spawn point, no stopping and turning around to go back in the forward bunker and no stopping in the doorway to "reconoiter"!

Effin MOVE!!!!

Move!

Move!

Move!
Lord ZOG

"Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit... and Jack just left town."

Wulf

Postby Wulf » Thu Nov 21, 2002 4:41 pm

yea sure you can run out of the bunker as an ally but there is always some fool thats blocking the goddamn door and before you can turn arround to escape trough the other door you see youre bodyparts all over the place .:(

MMmmGood

Postby MMmmGood » Thu Nov 21, 2002 4:58 pm

Wulf

Postby Wulf » Fri Nov 22, 2002 11:11 am

ME ME ME im the only girl here so i get special treatment :P :D

Postby SilverSurfer » Fri Nov 22, 2002 2:12 pm

lol just ask me night i kick you with all the plesure in the world
mmmmmm
:)

El Cid

Funny

Postby El Cid » Fri Nov 22, 2002 8:13 pm

I just laughed my ass off Lord Zog, that was funny.

Re: Funny

Postby Lord ZOG » Fri Nov 22, 2002 8:43 pm

Originally posted by El Cid
I just laughed my ass off Lord Zog, that was funny.

Always a good thing when I make a fellow Wolfer bust a gut!

Yavol!
Lord ZOG

"Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit... and Jack just left town."

6undam

ADMINS?

Postby 6undam » Fri Nov 22, 2002 9:03 pm

Admins, I know I've probably been a bit of a pain asking and asking again but is there any intention for the 4s->6s spawn invulnerability to be brought back? And will penalties be brought back?

If the invulnerability increase plans has been aborted in favour of the lieutenant charge time increase, I would like to state my preferance for the invulnerability because however much you increase the lieuts charge time, this can be made up easily with more lieuts; tonight as allies I had started with 44 lives; for the first time, the last two minutes (i quit in disgust earlier on before I get skulled) I ended up with 3 lives... never have I on this server ended up with a miserable 3 lives.... what makes this worse is that majority of the deaths occurred in the trenches which means I didn't even get to see action thanks to the massive amount of airstrikes

Zog, I understand your saying getting out the bunker asap, but note that all it takes is even a slight delay in getting past your comrades and that 4s invulnerability will have been reduced and you're prime target for airstrikes in the trenches or flamers standing above the trenches.... the message to allies to get out asap won't get to everyone...

Sorry for such a moan, but the amount of spawn camping antics last night was just too hard to bear and I had to get out the system, those who find this post bugging, my apologies... :violin: Incidently, where were all the regulars last night? Not a single SS man and only the occasional ASH guy whom I've never met either... is Friday night a no-no OC48 night?

Previous

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein