New

Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators, vB3 - Administrators

[A.S.H.]Colossus

New

Postby [A.S.H.]Colossus » Sun Nov 17, 2002 1:46 pm

Whats up fellas. Im sure you guys have probably seen me around. Anyway I just figured I might as well become a member so I could tell you guys how pleased I am with your server. It is the best on the net. Even better than xians.........strange dont you think? Anyway thanks for the countless hours of fun on this server and keep up the great work. And just a question in passing to the admin....where exactly is the server located?

MMmmGood

Postby MMmmGood » Sun Nov 17, 2002 4:35 pm

Near Arlington, Virginia.

Thanks for the great comments!

[ROX]Smurfy

Postby [ROX]Smurfy » Sun Nov 17, 2002 5:16 pm

Im in N.C and get a 20/40 ping out of game but when im in game 90..only cuse im on 631Mhz 191 ram and pci geforce mx 420.....cant touce that,lol well i really like the server to and think yall do a dandy job of keeping it up and the b00b's out,lol and where do u rent ervers from/ well thx for providing the gaming comunity with them =)

MMmmGood

Postby MMmmGood » Sun Nov 17, 2002 6:04 pm

We dont rent servers, we own our own equipment and lines.

(>Tool<)

I hear you all

Postby (>Tool<) » Sun Nov 17, 2002 11:38 pm

I agree with heaven on the cool server thing, but sometimes that spawn killing does suck alot. I was also wondering if the admin could tell me approximately how much does that equippment of yours cost to buy and maintain, just out of curiousity cause I'm in business school for network administration and the OC48 performs well and I'm pretty interested. Thank you for your server, I was it when you started telling us what the goodies were, like v21 just gives you health and things, that was so kewl.

6undam

Postby 6undam » Mon Nov 18, 2002 7:14 am

I still don't understand how you get funding to support such a massive system for free play by public... not that I'm complaining of course, just curious... But along others have said, I've given up Xian and Bababooey for OC48... :P

Wulf

Postby Wulf » Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm

OC 48 is the best thing that ever crossed the gaming part of my life , really youre doing a great job and keep up the good work :D

hi heaven ive seen you alot in the servers , hope you enjoy it , you should try fun beach more often it rules big time :lol:

El Cid

Postby El Cid » Mon Nov 18, 2002 11:38 pm

Im from LI NY and I get a 50-60 ping, thats great. Your ISP must kick ass.

Postby S.S. N » Tue Nov 19, 2002 9:59 am

heaven, good to see you on the forums.
xian's, who cares. the oc48 is best!

N

(>Tool<)

Xain's servers

Postby (>Tool<) » Tue Nov 19, 2002 1:33 pm

Yeah I think Xian's servers are getting worse by the day. I used to really like them and now they suck.

[A.S.H.]ironman

Postby [A.S.H.]ironman » Fri Nov 22, 2002 11:15 am

hi alll

Yeah the xians ping are getting worse everyday......
And it aint getting better....
But they als keep popping in and out of my fav. list...???? very strange..like the change the ip or something..

The same goes for the oc servers but i know they dont change the ip....
So i dont know whats going on, it all started when i installed the 1.4 patch

cu

iceman41

Postby iceman41 » Tue Nov 26, 2002 12:57 pm

Best gaming servers........ OC48..., THATS IT, THAT'S THE LIST.

Hell

Postby Hell » Tue Nov 26, 2002 10:34 pm

Whats up yo? I've seen you in the servers before, ever see me?

[UWS] ///VOS

I AGREE

Postby [UWS] ///VOS » Sun Dec 01, 2002 12:17 pm

HEY ALL,

IM NEW TO THIS SERVER AND HAVE SEEN ALOT OF OTHERS, BUT THIS ONE IS THE COOLEST YOU HAVE COMPETATIVE PLAYERS, A NON LAGGY SRVER AND LIVE STATS WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK FOR. ANY WAYZZZ KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS.

:flame: :D :D

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein