mix_1 always

Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators, vB3 - Administrators

Commo_SutraNC62

mix_1 always

Postby Commo_SutraNC62 » Thu Nov 21, 2002 1:32 am

ok guys...i want to start by saying i am allie to both {GFU} and S.S......i quit {GFU} a week ago...but, i kinda had a part in these two clans coming together..my question to you all is, can i play with a different name, my own clan, and still represent {GFU}????i know its a vague question, but i feel i have a link to both of you..i have wanted to play a scrim against S.S. since the first time i played wolf..back in feb 02..when i first got my comp, and wolf..the tag S.S. has been known for quite some time now..i was never accepted by them, but i was always an allie..once in {GFU}, we got sour, and then sweet.. the choice is S.S. and {GFU} 's...mike will let me know if you guys allow this..thanks...FKA Mix_1....

Commo_SutraNC62

Postby Commo_SutraNC62 » Sat Nov 23, 2002 11:25 pm

nevermind...i went to OC48, and was treated like an enemy...i will see you all in a ladder.........................if you ever decide to join one....which you wont..you cant...i thought you did more than talk crap...but....ask your new guys about talking crap...thats all they do....thats why i say this reply

Edogg

Postby Edogg » Sat Nov 23, 2002 11:36 pm

im sorry you werent received very well. I hope it wasnt one of the S.S that was giving you a hard time. Also, im sorry noone replied to this, I thought mike or iceman or zog would have by now. If you still want to play its ok with me, but you really need the ok from iceman and killer mike.

Commo_SutraNC62

Postby Commo_SutraNC62 » Sat Nov 23, 2002 11:37 pm

thanks edogg...me like edogg...always have....but look out for the new guys in S.S... they arent as cool as the real S.S.

Confused...

Postby Lord ZOG » Sat Nov 23, 2002 11:55 pm

What names have you played with, man? Have I given you shit? I only give shit to the people who give me or my SS Brothers shit.

I think I'm a pretty good natured guy until someone starts badmouthing one of the guys on my side, or clan.

If I said anything to you I don't remember. I never treated you like crap...did I?

Now, Killer Mike, ^illusion, Dragon Fart, Ass-Man...I've given them all shit, I'll agree. But Mike and I have patched things up. Mike and I are just competitive guys who maybe misunderstood each other a bit. He's a kick ass player, no doubt...

Commo, I have no idea if we even talked before.
Lord ZOG

"Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit... and Jack just left town."

(>Tool<)

lol

Postby (>Tool<) » Sun Nov 24, 2002 12:01 am

Is this thread about how to suck off S.S members?

Commo_SutraNC62

Postby Commo_SutraNC62 » Sun Nov 24, 2002 12:02 am

i was {GFU}Mix_1{DoWn}....zog, i never,ever got shit from you, or any of the senior members of S.S....the "patching" between you and mike was because of me..mike knows this and i do...all of the "senior" members of S.S.(including S.S. bukakke who i knew before he was S.S.), are definately cool with me..everytime i come onto OC48, i say hi to " my S.S. brothers"....the ppl that pissed me off tonight, were not among your "senior list"....i cannot remember the names, but the S.S. tag is known worldwide...again, it was not a member that has been around for a long time or for a month for that matter...the names i saw were only 1 week old...if you guys dont want me as allie, i will quit..2 ez...its just a game...Mix_1 out

Edogg

Postby Edogg » Sun Nov 24, 2002 12:05 am

unfortunately i havent been able to play this past week, so i dont know any of new members other than bukkake and warlord of mars

iceman41

Postby iceman41 » Mon Nov 25, 2002 1:24 pm

Wish I knew what happened. I consider you friend of S.S., Mix, and have respect for you. I also wouldnt have a problem if you wanted to participate in scrimmage. Just my opinion, rest of S.S. and GFU would have final word, of course. Once again, I apologize for any disrespect aimed at you by any new member of S.S.

Warm Regards, Iceman41

WORD TO YOUR BROTHERSS

Edogg

Postby Edogg » Mon Nov 25, 2002 1:31 pm

sorry to change the subject, but ice that is a reall cool sig. I recognize it, but I dont remember what movie its from.

iceman41

Postby iceman41 » Mon Nov 25, 2002 8:30 pm

Thnks Dogg! That line is from "They Live" which starred Rowdy Roddy Piper. It's a line he drops after entering bank before proceding to blast numerous ugly aliens which only people with special sunglasses can see. It's a very underrated movie, if rated at all. Lots of ass-kicking and splattered ugly alien guts.....COOL! Love the line myself, which is why I have now adopted it as my sig. Hope to see you in OC soon.

Regards, ICE41

COL.BUKKAKE

Postby COL.BUKKAKE » Tue Nov 26, 2002 1:33 pm

Hey Mix sorry u took crap from some S.S. guys, i usually keep my mouth shut, only guy i ever messed with is the Great Lord Zog,before i became S.S., Im all for u playin..i guess mike has to agree but from reading the posts it looks like S.S. doesnt have a prob with it......:D

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein