The Best RTCW Player?

Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators, vB3 - Administrators

Re: The Best RTCW Player?

Postby Gamb » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:40 am

Illinois Nazis. I hate Illinois nazis

Postby Nubz » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:05 am

mother jokes are so 90's :roll:

Postby Milk » Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:12 pm

So's yer Mom , But I'd still do her

Postby Nubz » Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:30 pm

it's cool. Helps pay my school loans, so w/e :P

Postby jones_ » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:43 pm

The best times of rtcw was by far during the BoB tourney :] P.S. I am the venom master! - D|S-jones

Postby thegamecat » Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:21 am

jones_ wrote:The best times of rtcw was by far during the BoB tourney :] P.S. I am the venom master! - D|S-jones

You were a class act jones :)

Postby jones_ » Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:40 pm

BTW, where is all the rtcw demos? Cached.net used to have everything and now thats gone, I can't find any old demos of the orginal D|S days :[

Postby jones_ » Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:09 pm

Rambo^Inc. wrote:I have played with all these guys and I would agree with you that they were great players but I disagree that they were the best. The new school era players like Warrior, Slaya, Serbian, Vatican are a better era of players. The game has changed since it started. I would bet you if you put an ALL-STAR team together of new era vs Old school players, old school players would get it handed to them im talking two minute plants and full holds.

I kinda remember you rambo, but those kinda statements are kinda silly. Its like saying "football players in the 50s would get stomped by football players today". Of course they would, because the game has changed so much since the beginning days of the sport. I'm sure if all those oldschool players ( including myself ) played from then and up to the new school era, we would be just as good or even better.

Most people don't realize that once our era fell apart, so did the unique gameplay rtcw had. I did come back to RTCW from time to time after I retired, and the game had turned into a campfest of boredom. The very last time I played was ET, and even though the game was fun somewhat, it just wasn't anything like the times of BoB1.

I wish I could find demos of D|S vs. dr ( from BoB1 ), or even D|S vs dT when I ninja'd my way to the docs on mp_ice and managed to solo carry it all the way out ( god that was so awesome ). djWHEAT to this day still tells me how his favorite times of casting were in these days of RTCW.

Postby thegamecat » Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:22 pm

Speaking of demos and shoutcasts, I still have an mp3 of Warwitch laughing at me for nading myself :(

Wassup Rambo - still remember walking over to Frontline and shaking yourhands before the qcon quarterfinal - then going flamer and patrolling the beach wall haha

Postby liquidswords » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:49 pm

yea after a while, rtcw lost all it's spontaneity that made it a blast in the early days

old school players were more professional and more skilled gamers overall. when all the old powerhouse teams left it took the remaining players a long time to even reach that level before they gradually turned the game into a corner camp fest

Postby =TAO=WARPIG » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:19 am

B wrote: Warpig..I don't even know what to say to you.

I'll help you out B, just say what you know and feel, such as:

"Warpig, you are the greatest, your gameplay and determination to win is far superior to all other players, I can see that 99.9% of RTCW participants look up to you with admiration and a deep respect. I can tell that all of them would love nothing more than to be like you. Your leadership has finally given me and many others the oppurtunity to be on a winning team."

If I can help you out again in the future, please don't be shy.
:bazooka:

Postby Nubz » Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:28 pm

=TAO=WARPIG wrote:I'll help you out B, just say what you know and feel, such as:

"Warpig, you are the greatest, your gameplay and determination to win is far superior to all other players, I can see that 99.9% of RTCW participants look up to you with admiration and a deep respect. I can tell that all of them would love nothing more than to be like you. Your leadership has finally given me and many others the oppurtunity to be on a winning team."

If I can help you out again in the future, please don't be shy.
:bazooka:

Someone's E-penis must be 14 inches long.

Postby =TAO=WARPIG » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:47 am

Nubz wrote:Someone's E-penis must be 14 inches long.

Yes Tommy Lee and myself do have MUCH in common :yes:

Postby Unsobering » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:56 am

=TAO=WARPIG wrote:Yes Tommy Lee and myself do have MUCH in common :yes:

penicillin can fix that

Postby =TAO=WARPIG » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:01 am

unsobering wrote:penicillin can fix that

lol!
G1

PreviousNext

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein