Fun Server

Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators, vB3 - Administrators

(>Tool<)

Fun Server

Postby (>Tool<) » Fri Nov 22, 2002 3:09 am

I was just looking for some oppinions on the fun server, I really like it but no one ever seems to be in there. Is anyone interested in messing around on there? Something different, maybe less serious for a change.

Postby SilverSurfer » Fri Nov 22, 2002 4:16 am

i allready played a couple of times on the server and it rocks
i especially like the nades :)

and the ability to heal when you type v 21
the fact that youre an engenier a medic and a luitenant at the same time is allso a very fun thing

in short
the server is great and more people should visit it

grtz

6undam

Postby 6undam » Fri Nov 22, 2002 5:49 am

For me, I onlyl have a limited amount of time to play (unfortunately) which means whenever I'm able to play, I can onlyl play in a 'proper' game... marriage brings along many responsibilities.. :P One thing that might attract me to it might be if it could (even sometimes) turn into a headshot type map whereby you can only kill people with headshots and nothing else would do damage? Good for practice... :lol:

Postby SilverSurfer » Fri Nov 22, 2002 6:03 am

good ideee i like that one but it woudn't be fair for the other players allways getting fragged by [A.S.H.] :)

juts kidding i would like it then you get people compaining that they shoot there entire gun empty on you and you dont die :)

hehe

PhoEniX

Postby PhoEniX » Fri Nov 22, 2002 10:39 am

i like the nades and the guns ( heheh if u dont know either of those ur screwed )

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein