server commands when hosting

Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators, vB3 - Administrators

Cowgomoo

server commands when hosting

Postby Cowgomoo » Tue Nov 26, 2002 8:44 pm

ahh...the joy of turning up gravity to squish ur friends :D , but im still on the basics, i was kinda wondering what some of the better ones were...i only know of gravity, speed, charge time, and thats about it, lol, i miss ur servers oc48 guys, but all my friends are still on 1.33, im trying to get them to go to 1.4. maybe someday, ill back edogg with them med packs again (so long, its amazing i still remember) well, thats a bit off the subject, but i was wanting to know a few more commands like how to do the /spawnnades and stuff like that, thx....btw, if any of u are just looking at this for the heck of it, i was wondering if there was any goldrush servers on 1.4, that would get my friends to switch for sure.

Edogg

Postby Edogg » Tue Nov 26, 2002 8:53 pm

well i havent been able to play for over a week now, so I can barely remember whats its like to play:D As far as commands go, I dont know the ones that control the server side of things. Thats a good question to ask mmmmgood.

MMmmGood

Postby MMmmGood » Tue Nov 26, 2002 9:00 pm

Via ASE just now:

1.33 Wolf servers: 135
1.4 Wolf servers: 494

1.4 Wolf Goldrush servers: 0

As far as the commands go, go here and download and install the newest Shrub mod. Check out the manual for a list of commands.

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein