ECGN Failstars

Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators, vB3 - Administrators

Re: ECGN Failstars

Postby Assimilator » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:45 pm

Ding wrote:[gay]

OMFG i love sun conures they are so adorable like my bird

[/gay]

Kidz felt it.
"He who comes to us with the sword, shall perish by the sword."

Postby Assimilator » Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:15 am

"A sword, a sword[INDENT]
is being sharpened and polished.

[/INDENT]It is sharpened for terrible slaughter[INDENT] and polished to flash like lightning!
[/INDENT]Now will you laugh?[INDENT] Those far stronger than you have fallen beneath
[/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] its power!
[/INDENT][/INDENT]Yes, the sword is now being sharpened and polished;[INDENT] it is being prepared for the executioner.

[/INDENT]"Son of man, cry out and wail;[INDENT] pound your thighs in anguish,
[/INDENT]for that sword will slaughter my people and[INDENT][INDENT] their leaders--
[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT] everyone will die!
[/INDENT]It will put them all to the test.[INDENT] What chance do they have?
[/INDENT][INDENT] says the Sovereign Lord.

[/INDENT]"Son of man, prophesy to them[INDENT] and clap your hands.
[/INDENT]Then take the sword and brandish it twice,[INDENT] even three times,
[/INDENT]to symbolize the great massacre,[INDENT] the great massacre facing them on every side.
[/INDENT]Let their hearts melt with terror,[INDENT] for the sword glitters at every gate.
[/INDENT]It flashes like lightning[INDENT] and is polished for slaughter!
[/INDENT]O sword, slash to the right,[INDENT] then slash to the left,
[/INDENT]wherever you will,[INDENT] wherever you want.
[/INDENT]I, too, will clap my hands,[INDENT] and I will satisfy my fury.
[/INDENT][INDENT] I, the Lord, have spoken!"
[/INDENT]Image
"He who comes to us with the sword, shall perish by the sword."

RTCW Admin

Postby xdeadeye1 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:20 am

I had to open this thread just to see what this asshat has to say now...
Same Retarded drivel.

Postby myth0 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:05 pm

hello... long time world. Even though several years later, someone just brought this post to my attention. Let me start by saying, I was on xil. I was xil-josh. I had been playing this game competitively for fucking ever. It died. What BigShot said about elusive and Warr10r was semi true. Elusive actually wanted to be on our team. Snoop, myself, redman, comm0n, and Justin/Elusive had played on a variety of teams for years together and wanted to win together, considering this could have been/was the last tourney. I uninstalled in 2007 and picked up quake 3 / live in a more serious manner. We were all considered old school except snoop and elusive. No backs were sore... All of us had a deep understanding of the game and how to win... The competition, in all honesty, was actually pretty heated. We were very surprised with the final match up.. We beat every team 3-0 except for the finals where it was a 3-2.. We were all pretty sure they were wallhacking / aimbotting, but won soley based off experience and know-how. Yes, We had all competed at Cal-I levels for many years after the release of the game for RtCW and ET. Some of the guys from cK and D|S, only half of them actually competed during QCON and maybe only a season or two during CAL-I. BigShot is saying if he had his full roster he would have won. That's just not true. Our roster consisted of myself, redman, comm0n, elusive, dsc, and wesleysnipes. We destroyed every good team during pick ups in our prime. We went into this knowing we would win. The only players we even thought would give us a run for our money lost in the first set against our final match-up. I didn't take this game seriously when I first started playing it. I was just some kid that liked to duel on mp_assault. I didn't even make a name for myself until I 10-0'd cK-aimology in front of a lot of big names, including fatal1ty. Aside from what everyone is saying, old-school, new-school, it don't mean shit. For all we know, they weren't hacking and were out playing us, in that regard. It was probably one of the hardest match-ups I've ever had. Definitely a damn good match. This is coming from a guy that scrimmed cK, D|S, dT, NARF, xil, LQD, WAT?, ICF, -a-, a|, dr., fX, u5, 187, EG, etc on the reg. Which, technically I was in a few of those teams, but prior to those times and after. I hope you all our doing well.... most of us are pushing 30 by now. Too old to be arguing about dumb shit.

And for the record, the best players to ever have played this game are the following

wiseguy
myth0 (me)
comm0n
dsc/remedy
wesleysnipes
warr10r
slag(even though I didn't like him much)
warmachine
shogun
brian
Rambo
elusive
serbian

that's the truth. let that settle in.

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:47 pm

The majority of players are pushing 40+ and some have passed away. The game is going on 16yrs old and no one cares about the best players. But thank you for bringing up a 4/5 yr old post.

RTCW Admin

Postby S.Shooter » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:16 pm

Inb4 tons of more post on this thread.

Now jump on ecgn so we can see your pwnage!

RTCW Admin

Postby EurO » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:56 pm

Only guy I've slightly heard of in that list is remedy - and there are probably 50 'remedy's that have played Wolf in 16 years. "Best player" is such an ambiguous term and for me, the best guy I remember was "{PRO}733t" (not kidding) that mowed everyone down and won all the games... in 2002. Whattan accomplishment

Postby Del_ » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:48 pm

I remember all of them on the list, even had the pleasure of playing with a few of them. Now at 46yrs old I have lost my gaming reflexes, this makes me no where near as good as I once was.
I do although still enjoy a good firefight, straight up in your face like it always was in the past, not like the backrage of today...

Postby =X= Puny » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:08 am

myth0 wrote:hello... long time world. Even though several years later, someone just brought this post to my attention. Let me start by saying, I was on xil. I was xil-josh. I had been playing this game competitively for fucking ever. It died. What BigShot said about elusive and Warr10r was semi true. Elusive actually wanted to be on our team. Snoop, myself, redman, comm0n, and Justin/Elusive had played on a variety of teams for years together and wanted to win together, considering this could have been/was the last tourney. I uninstalled in 2007 and picked up quake 3 / live in a more serious manner. We were all considered old school except snoop and elusive. No backs were sore... All of us had a deep understanding of the game and how to win... The competition, in all honesty, was actually pretty heated. We were very surprised with the final match up.. We beat every team 3-0 except for the finals where it was a 3-2.. We were all pretty sure they were wallhacking / aimbotting, but won soley based off experience and know-how. Yes, We had all competed at Cal-I levels for many years after the release of the game for RtCW and ET. Some of the guys from cK and D|S, only half of them actually competed during QCON and maybe only a season or two during CAL-I. BigShot is saying if he had his full roster he would have won. That's just not true. Our roster consisted of myself, redman, comm0n, elusive, dsc, and wesleysnipes. We destroyed every good team during pick ups in our prime. We went into this knowing we would win. The only players we even thought would give us a run for our money lost in the first set against our final match-up. I didn't take this game seriously when I first started playing it. I was just some kid that liked to duel on mp_assault. I didn't even make a name for myself until I 10-0'd cK-aimology in front of a lot of big names, including fatal1ty. Aside from what everyone is saying, old-school, new-school, it don't mean shit. For all we know, they weren't hacking and were out playing us, in that regard. It was probably one of the hardest match-ups I've ever had. Definitely a damn good match. This is coming from a guy that scrimmed cK, D|S, dT, NARF, xil, LQD, WAT?, ICF, -a-, a|, dr., fX, u5, 187, EG, etc on the reg. Which, technically I was in a few of those teams, but prior to those times and after. I hope you all our doing well.... most of us are pushing 30 by now. Too old to be arguing about dumb shit.

And for the record, the best players to ever have played this game are the following

wiseguy

myth0 (me)
comm0n
dsc/remedy
wesleysnipes
warr10r
slag(even though I didn't like him much)
warmachine
shogun
brian
Rambo
elusive
serbian

that's the truth. let that settle in.

I assume you mean the best in North America cause as everyone knows the Euros dominated this game in its hayday and I dont see players like Raziel among others on this list. I recognize some of those players but is there a single european player on that list none I remember.

Previous

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein