Where is everyone?

Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators, vB3 - Administrators

Re: Where is everyone?

Postby [D]Thunder » Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:27 pm

Hi all, just stoping by to see who is left around.....

What are you guys playing now?

Anyone saw Deeznuts or SDE around?

Let´s keep in touch, I believe the next Wolf is coming with MP.....

Bests.

Postby Marvo » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:51 pm

Csgo. Look me up when you babies are done arguing with each other. Closest thing I can find to wolf, always people playing. Realistic. It's fun.

Postby Napoleon » Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:19 pm

Marvo wrote:Csgo. Look me up when you babies are done arguing with each other. Closest thing I can find to wolf, always people playing. Realistic. It's fun.

And why dont you play wolf, we miss you.

Join so you can be pwned, he he, j/k friend.

Cheers!

Postby Bruce Willis » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:29 am

Hey Dogfaces, is ECG server still running?
:bazooka:

Postby Hayling » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:09 pm

Mr. Willis the server is still up!

Postby Bruce Willis » Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:37 pm

Tried to install 1.41b patch......Boo!

Postby krazykaze » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:01 pm

Bruce Willis wrote:Tried to install 1.41b patch......Boo!

Reinstall Procedure

Postby =CaK= YoShI » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:33 pm

I got like 10 problems before being able to play again on ECGN, but now it's perfect and in 1920x1080 =D

RTCW Admin

Postby S.Shooter » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:36 pm

20160212_203416.jpg

Best 50SEK (6bux) i ever spent.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Postby col_frosty » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:29 am

Hey guys, just wanted to pop in and let yall know my hard drive on my desk top crapped out last year and I've been waiting to get around to getting enough money to just get a new desktop. It'll be here on thursday or so so I should be back in. I just gotta find my old wolf cd it's laying around here somewhere but I'm not sure which cdkey it's going to have. Hopefully the one I was just using.

Anyone know if it's possible to repair an old hard drive? Not sure if I can get a tech to somehow repair it. I just need to get to my old files and hopefully copy over my old wolf config folders and files

Postby krazykaze » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:48 am

col_frosty wrote:Hey guys, just wanted to pop in and let yall know my hard drive on my desk top crapped out last year and I've been waiting to get around to getting enough money to just get a new desktop. It'll be here on thursday or so so I should be back in. I just gotta find my old wolf cd it's laying around here somewhere but I'm not sure which cdkey it's going to have. Hopefully the one I was just using.

Anyone know if it's possible to repair an old hard drive? Not sure if I can get a tech to somehow repair it. I just need to get to my old files and hopefully copy over my old wolf config folders and files

Some repair shops can get data off of a bad drive for you. It depends on how bad the damage is. Your cheapest option might be downloading software to get it back. Once you get your new computer up and running shut it down and add the bad hard drive as a slave. If the hard drive shows up in Windows and you can copy data off it that's a good deal. But here is one software option that might help you if it doesn't work.

http://www.easeus.com/data-recovery/dat ... -drive.htm

Postby col_frosty » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:54 pm

krazykaze wrote:
col_frosty wrote:Hey guys, just wanted to pop in and let yall know my hard drive on my desk top crapped out last year and I've been waiting to get around to getting enough money to just get a new desktop. It'll be here on thursday or so so I should be back in. I just gotta find my old wolf cd it's laying around here somewhere but I'm not sure which cdkey it's going to have. Hopefully the one I was just using.

Some repair shops can get data off of a bad drive for you. It depends on how bad the damage is. Your cheapest option might be downloading software to get it back. Once you get your new computer up and running shut it down and add the bad hard drive as a slave. If the hard drive shows up in Windows and you can copy data off it that's a good deal. But here is one software option that might help you if it doesn't work.

The problem is the drive doesn't boot. The first thing I tried was to buy an adapter to see if the drive would boot as a slave. It just doesn't power on.

Postby krazykaze » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:12 am

col_frosty wrote:
krazykaze wrote:

The problem is the drive doesn't boot. The first thing I tried was to buy an adapter to see if the drive would boot as a slave. It just doesn't power on.

Oh, in that case you might have to do a data recovery service which can cost about $100. If you want to try yourself check out this article. Look for the section titled "If Your Drive Isn't Spinning Up At All"

http://lifehacker.com/5982339/diy-data- ... s-belly-up

Postby col_frosty » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:25 pm

Ok, thanks. Yeah, I gotta find a computer repair shop and see if they can get it going.

Previous

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein