Help Please

Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators, vB3 - Administrators

Help Please

Postby Billy the Kid » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:23 am

Hi guys, I'm new here, I been looking for help setting up my server and I didn't find any volunteer yet, I'm trying to run a banimod server and I need help with web console, anyone here willing to give me a hand? Please post a reply and I will give more info if needed, thanks in advance, greetings

Re: Help Please

Postby Tragic » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:49 am

What exactly do you need help with? MAA and Junior would be the people to message on here with anything related to web consoles for servers.

Google is your best friend :)

Postby Billy the Kid » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:49 pm

Hi, I been looking on several sites about server admin guides and I couldn't set up my own server, all the info that I found is relate to make a server using my pc, but I need help on the web console cos after enter the commands the don't work, its like nothing was entered on the console, everything is working in same way, so maybe Im doing something wrong, for ex: I enter the command to spawn with 160 ammo and when I spawn I got only 32 ammo, or I'm trying to disable the option CALL TO VOTE and after enter the command to disable that option when I join the game the panel votes is there ready to call votes, I tried hundred differentes ways to set up the server and everything fails, I dont know what else can I do, any help will be greatly appreciated :)

Postby Casey » Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:13 pm

Hi Bill, nice to see you. We've played together many times, with myself under another name. :D

There are lots of Wolf Whizzes around here, I'm sure someone could help you out.

If not, I probably know someone that can help you, just pm me.

P.S. Sorry for not saying Hi earlier, I haven't been on in awhile.

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein