Join to server comon

Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators, vB3 - Administrators

Join to server comon

Postby Napoleon » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:31 pm

12:22pm CT (1:22pm ET) Server empty, comon guys

Join Up

Cyu in server.

Re: Join to server comon

Postby Hayling » Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:42 pm

I'm on Saturday evening besides working in the small attic this Holiday weekend (Not in the States).

And no, I will not stop playing Dirty Bomb, Mr. Complainoneon. :)

Postby spaceman » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:40 am

yeah marvoleon chill out...hee hee jk....napo i keel u anytime u want....except if im working...just tell me when u going to be on...if u normally try play noonish est daily thats cool because some of the euros like to play then and they are a crafty bunch...if everyone could spam jamaals email with their play schedule that would be cool...oops....euro better double check yours with the wife, just to be safe....hi hayling....end of line

RTCW Admin

Postby EurO » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:58 pm

Nappy I'm sorry to say that you have contributed to the lack of players playing. Your style of play drives people away, and even though the game would lose it's population anyways, you didn't do anything to keep people playing or want to be on your team. Too bad... :cry:

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:28 am

EurO wrote:Nappy I'm sorry to say that you have contributed to the lack of players playing. Your style of play drives people away, and even though the game would lose it's population anyways, you didn't do anything to keep people playing or want to be on your team. Too bad... :cry:
Wait...what?

Postby Napoleon » Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:03 am

EurO wrote:Nappy I'm sorry to say that you have contributed to the lack of players playing. Your style of play drives people away, and even though the game would lose it's population anyways, you didn't do anything to keep people playing or want to be on your team. Too bad... :cry:

Probably you were on your days :P do not disappoint me Euro, you know I appreciate you, man up and do your best. :ar15:

See you in server

Cheers!!

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein