We need more admins!

Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators, vB3 - Administrators

Re: We need more admins!

Postby Napoleon » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:18 pm

We are super addictive to wolf, snafu, hendrix, villain and me, look the time that we spend on server, I believe that we just love this game and of course the server.

His sincere friend Napoleon

Cheers!

Postby Lazyeye » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:24 pm

Server has been busy since addition of admins! Thanks and good choices on admins.

RTCW Admin

Postby EurO » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:01 am

Well, actually, it's because I injured my leg and have to stay at home to heal, so why not play Wolf on ECGN? Thanks to all my fans! :P
Seriously, I am still taking end-of-round screenshots and renaming them to the date of event... it's amazing that this old game still has peeps almost 15 years into it's existence. Much appreciated to ECGN for keeping up the server!
You know if you're on my team, you're more-than-likely to win, haha

But what's up with B sitting in spec all night? :gamer1:

Postby Lazyeye » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:22 am

Euro got a boo-boo? Slap some dirt on it and get to work. Haaaaaaa. I had a torn ACL so I know. RTCW is the Ms Pac-Man of the 80's. :boss: Didnt know you were in TB Im in Ft Lauderdale. ANywho's server been kicking keep it up. Minus the Booty's and tax man's of the world. Bitches

RTCW Admin

Postby EurO » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:20 pm

^^ true dat! Yeah, the knee doesn't seem to be responding to anything - ice, ibuprophen, brace - what did you do for your knee Lazyeye, and how long did it take to heal? Another Floridian! You'll be happy to know that Booty is in Ft. Meyers, haha

RTCW Admin

Postby EurO » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:17 pm

Just a bump-up because I would like to try and be a map-changer on ECG. Villian is on a lot, but doesn't change the maps because of all the belly-aching, which is understandable. However, I would like to try it because we can have good crowds but remain on Beach. Not many admins on during the evenings EST, and I can at least change the map. I don't want to ban, kick, disorient or any of that other stuff, and I wouldn't abuse it. Thanks for considering!

Postby paint:> » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:09 pm

I too would like to become an admin. I am clearly the most famous, beloved, and most trustworthy player left. You also owe me a lot of money for creating the server's theme song. I'll gladly accept admin powers as payment. I've been an admin before for other servers too! :hunter:

Postby Raiser » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:43 pm

Ill be an admin! I just wanna be able to change the maps lol

Postby avb3 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:20 pm

Is it possible to allow voting for maps on the server? While Euro and Villain are doing a great job with this- theres still times they arent on the server. a couple days ago, we were was stuck on kungfu for a few hours and particular map is not for everybody.

Postby zeroslaw » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:55 am

avb3 wrote:Is it possible to allow voting for maps on the server? While Euro and Villain are doing a great job with this- theres still times they arent on the server. a couple days ago, we were was stuck on kungfu for a few hours and particular map is not for everybody.

+1 enable voting and add map rotation config

RTCW Admin

Postby EurO » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:21 pm

I was told by almost everyone on the server yesterday that if I were to switch maps from Beach to anything else, the server would empty. That's what it's come to! :gamer1:

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:41 am

This is a 24/7 beach server. Always has been. Rotation is a treat and shouldn't always be expected. Voting will not be enabled on the server. Has been tried before. The current admins do map rotations every day. Seeing people grateful a server is still running would be nice.

RTCW Admin

Postby EurO » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:15 pm

Yep, and Beach is a great map - best one to pick for a 24/7 rotation. Personally, I like to fit in a round of Beach every couple of maps when I am able to do rotation - keeps ya grounded, ya know? :cool:
And you're right B, I believe most players here ARE grateful for the ability to still play a 15 year old game - I know I am!

RTCW Admin

Postby S.Shooter » Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:18 am

Turned up a few more osp players/oldschoolers since they started their very popular osp nights twice a week now.

Great too see!

Previous

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein