RTCW OSP Nights

Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators, vB3 - Administrators

RTCW OSP Nights

Postby Raiser » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:11 pm

Are you still active? Have you gotten the urge to reinstall for some OSP? There's a group of guys who actively play OSP on Thursday nights around 9 est. We are looking to expand and add a couple more players. I created a Facebook Group, it is called RTCW OSP Nights and we have around 60 guys in there. My name is Michael John Monsour V; if you would like to start playing with us then send me a message on there; be sure to tell me your gamer tag and what clans you used to be in. I am thinking in the long run we could have two 6v6 OSP severs going weekly, possibly another OSP pub server and maybe even another 6v6 cup.

Anyone is welcome to join the group even though it is invite only, just let me know who you are and then I will accept you. Once you are in the group you can add some of your friends if you think they would like to come back and play some OSP. In order to play with us you have to have Team speak 3. I'll add you to the Facebook group then I'll get you setup with Team speak and anything else you may need. Once you are in the group then find the thread where everyone is posting their gamer tags and post your gamer tag so everyone knows who you are. I hope you decide to come back and play with us, we are actually playing this Thursday at 9 est if you are interested. I'm just trying to resurrect this game because I know there's a lot of people out there who are just itching to OSP play again.

Also ECGN is a lot of fun to play and lately we have been having a couple of map rotations, I just wanted to say thank you for those rotations!

- Ra!ser :ar15: :pilot: :neo: :gamer1: :lol: :trinity:

RTCW Admin

Re: RTCW OSP Nights

Postby S.Shooter » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:55 pm

Nice!

I'll check out the fb group. FB name is Nichlas Kjelleros.
I'm in Sweden so will probably not play that often becuase of time difference.
But would be nice to join the group at least.
Hope you enjoyed the rotations.

Postby Raiser » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:40 pm

I just wanted to let everyone know we have been extremely active lately so active that we had to add another night during the week. We now play on Tuesday and Thursdays around 9 est. If you are interested in playing with us then find me on Facebook, Michael John Monsour V or search for the group its called RTCW OSP Nights.

In order to play with us you have to be on Teamspeak; https://www.teamspeak.com/downloads. We play all kinds of maps Ice, Base, Beach, Village, Assault, Frostbite, UFO, Tundra, Sub, Axis Complex and Castle. We try to treat everything like a match, a lot of teamwork goes into these nights and its all about the objective. We just got a new server, we have been having so many people that we needed another server for our OSP nights. This couldn't have gone any better whenever I decided to start this up almost two months ago now and I am extreme thankful to all the guys who have been apart of the nights in which I hope we can continue to keep this going! :ar15: :pilot: :gamer1: :neo:

ECGN, I would still love to be a server admin and help change the maps whenever I am on lol if that could happen that would be great! :bow: :bow:

Postby pixi » Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:54 am

I just wish we could move it a half hour or an hour earlier. It'd be so much easier to do with school. But regardless, next week I should be able to start again. I look forward to it.

Postby Arachnyd_ » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:52 pm

pixi wrote:I just wish we could move it a half hour or an hour earlier. It'd be so much easier to do with school. But regardless, next week I should be able to start again. I look forward to it.

I agree. I'm only able to play an hour and it takes awhile for the game to actually get going.

Postby pixi » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:21 am

Arachnyd_ wrote:
pixi wrote:I just wish we could move it a half hour or an hour earlier. It'd be so much easier to do with school. But regardless, next week I should be able to start again. I look forward to it.

I agree. I'm only able to play an hour and it takes awhile for the game to actually get going.

Exactly. Most of us, if not in university, are at least working and have to get up early. I know it's only 8 PM my time that it starts, around 8:30 when the games start, and I get up at 5 every morning and get sick if I don't sleep. So, that's just pushing it. I don't see why we can't start earlier. Most people are playing by about 6-7 CST/ 7-8 EST. :/ Just seems to open the door more.

Raiser, maybe something to poll in the FB group or something since I don't have FB right now and can't post this there.

Postby Del_ » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:23 pm

Yup I get up at 4am est mon-sat for work as well, years ago in cal leage I was a young snot and could handle no sleep..

Postby pixi » Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:09 pm

Del_ wrote:Yup I get up at 4am est mon-sat for work as well, years ago in cal leage I was a young snot and could handle no sleep..

Exactly. I may have to reactivate my Facebook just to get on the group page and talk about this. I haven't been on in almost a year haha, but no one really reads this thread.

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein