Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!
Post a reply

10 + years

Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:38 pm

Hey all,

I first started playing on this server in 2005, which is kinda crazy. I'm wondering what happened in between 2006 - 2016?

I went to college and then graduated and then moved to a new city and then moved again. Now, I'm back. :gamer1:

I had forgotten how fun this game was/is. I'm very happy the server is still around and people enjoy playing!

Thanks! :ar15:

Re: 10 + years

Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:55 pm

welcome back

Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:17 pm

Played with you a couple of nights ago - you're still doing good! Yep, this is the best game of all, so why wouldn't there be a few of us diehards still around :gamer1:
See ya on the fields!

Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:13 pm

Cool, have fun!

Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:07 pm

String wrote:Hey all,

I first started playing on this server in 2005, which is kinda crazy. I'm wondering what happened in between 2006 - 2016?

I went to college and then graduated and then moved to a new city and then moved again. Now, I'm back. :gamer1:

I had forgotten how fun this game was/is. I'm very happy the server is still around and people enjoy playing!

Thanks! :ar15:

Much of the same here! Part of me wants to piece together a machine that can handle the game so I can get back on the server. I definitely won't remember how to customize my settings again but I can probably remember the vChat shortcuts!

Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:13 am

I've been away playing Dirty Bomb..Then Hayling told me about Dupo...TIME IS SHORT, wtf am I doing wasting time on a game that in no way gave me the enjoyment that RTCW did..So shitty and Rusty Im back..But Happy to be .... mo3 P.S is the server ever lag free?

Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:01 pm

Moe, you aren't THAT rusty! Still zippy with the needle and shots hit like bombs - good work!
Post a reply