Best wishes Dupovian

Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators, vB3 - Administrators

RTCW Admin

Best wishes Dupovian

Postby B » Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:59 pm

Most of you know that Dupovian has terminal cancer. Some have noticed his absence since July. I recently spoke to a family member of his and was told he is in hospice care. I'm going to be calling back this weekend to get an update on him. I just wanted to update those who have been asking about him. I plan on sending him a card within the next week. If you would like to send him a thought/comment I will put it in the card for you. This is also posted on the RTCW Facebook page. For those who have not joined the RTCW Facebook group and would like to here is the link. https://www.facebook.com/groups/rtcwolfenstein/ Thanks

UPDATE: 9/10/16

Spoke to Dupovians family today. He is very weak. His Mom told him I called a few days ago. He knows we are all concerned and pray for him. I will call back at the end of the week and check on him again.

Re: Best wishes Dupovian

Postby Hayling » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:22 pm

I've played Dupovian when Moe, LuckyB, myself, Kittens and several others know him when 1.33 was still around.

I'll pray for Dupo.

Postby moeone » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:54 pm

I haven't played RTCW over a year now...Got caught up in Dirty Bomb ..Ahayling told me the News about Dupovian..Im shocked and so sad to hear this...like Ahayling said we played against each other since 1.33 days..In all that tilme we never had a conversation more than 3 words ,but he was part of the small group of us who played on 1.33 to the bitter end.. /We were a ..Band of brothers united in the love of a game...fuck this sucks ..tears...God Bless you Dupo, Thcmoeone mo3 ....john

Postby =TAO=WARPIG » Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:54 am

I wish I was more like Dupovian when it comes to the game. Never had an issue with him, he never got upset when I accidentally tk'd him..probably over a thousand times, he handed me more ammo than anyone in all the years I've been playing. Good guy, the most important thing in life to be imo. Prayers for Dupo.

RTCW Admin

Postby S.Shooter » Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:46 pm

=TAO=WARPIG wrote:I wish I was more like Dupovian when it comes to the game. Never had an issue with him, he never got upset when I accidentally tk'd him..probably over a thousand times, he handed me more ammo than anyone in all the years I've been playing. Good guy, the most important thing in life to be imo. Prayers for Dupo.

Well spoken Greg!

Postby Tragic » Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:09 pm

Hayling wrote:I've played Dupovian when Moe, LuckyB, myself, Kittens and several others know him when 1.33 was still around.

I'll pray for Dupo.

I don't recall you ever playing 1.33, what clans were you in again? I only remember meeting you on 1.4.

As for Dupo, as I mentioned on fb - good luck, and hope everything works out, see you on the battle field.

Postby Hayling » Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:17 pm

Tragic wrote:
Hayling wrote:I've played Dupovian when Moe, LuckyB, myself, Kittens and several others know him when 1.33 was still around.

I'll pray for Dupo.

I don't recall you ever playing 1.33, what clans were you in again? I only remember meeting you on 1.4.

As for Dupo, as I mentioned on fb - good luck, and hope everything works out, see you on the battle field.
Started gaming in 2006 and 2006-2007 1.33 with *Zx| clan casually and then moved to 1.4 and then played COD4 for three years with -[x]-.

Postby parcher » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:57 pm

Just want to say that I have really enjoyed playing with Dupovian over the past several years. He is a a regular on ECGN, and lately his presence has been missed by many including me. Very sad to hear of this news. Best wishes to Dupovian and his family. Stay in the fight!

Postby pingrage » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:23 am

I'll pray for Dupo.

indeed, i think *BaD* made him a member by the end of 1.33 if i am correct?

Location: Roses are red, violets are blue. Jossue deleted /system32.

Postby *OF*James Bundy » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:05 pm

Dupovian has always been a strong teamplayer and a good sport, it sucks to hear about this. I hope you find some comfort in the fact that many here will have you in our thoughts.

Postby pipi » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:35 pm

This is new for me and a bit of a shock. Sorry to hear this. He was great and nice to play with. I hope he recovers.

Stay strong buddy.

RTCW Admin

Postby Villain » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:52 pm

Dear Dupovian, in this tough time in your life, may our friendship, sympathy and the memory of the fun time we shared on the rtcw_battlefield bring you some comfort. Keep your head up. God gives his hardest battles to his hardest soldiers.

Postby caffeine » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:39 pm

dear dupovian,

i need ammo.

love,
caff

Postby nosy » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:23 am

pingrage wrote:

I'll pray for Dupo.

indeed, i think *BaD* made him a member by the end of 1.33 if i am correct?

He was running *BaD* by the end of it. Their server would have gone down much sooner if not for him

Postby Rez » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:21 am

I miss you big guy =( Prayers and thoughts to you and your family! Villian's post sums it up well.

Next

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein